Author Topic: Satan's School For Girls  (Read 1998 times)

Offline Teresa

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Satan's School For Girls
« on: July 03, 2002, 04:01:31 PM »
Not sure if anyone is up and reading yet but right now on the USA channel Satan's School For Girls ( with Kate Jackson) is on. Started at 8:30 so has not been on too long.
Teresa
" Some day we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny"

Offline Daphne

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
Re: Satan's School For Girls
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2002, 06:11:40 PM »
LOL, I was channel-flipping back and forth between it and DS. That movie is soooo kewl, it looks so much better on tv, too! LOL I watched it online a while ago, and I can actually tell who the ppl are now! LOL But it's a creepy movie. The first time I saw it, I was like bouncing up and down by the end. She's like, "He's <long name here>...also known as Satan." I was like "EEEEE! *points* KEWLNESS!!!!" Roberta was kinda crazy in that interesting-evil-Angelique way ;) KJ was in the 2000-remake version of it too.......as the schoolmaster person. Not the crazy one, the ... eh .... other one. LOL It's funny seeing KJ and Cheryl Ladd 2gether before Charlie's Angels. And Jaclyn Smith was like engaged 2 Don Briscoe or .... erh ... someone one DS. LOL KLS mentioned it in her book, and I think I have a pic of them somewhere.......  ;D Cheryl Ladd was also on an episode of The Rookies, credited as Cheryl Stooplemoore, which was before she married Alan Ladd.... but they killed her off in the first 8 minutes or so *BOUNCE* MWAAAA HA HA HA HA *evil laugh* I'll shut up now, I swear!  8)

~Daphne, who's KJ obsession has been reinvented ^_^
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2002, 07:14:13 PM »
OOOO and did you see? "A Mother's Testimony" was running at the same time! And I watched Charlie's Angels last night too [I love Kris more than Jill, but I loooove the first season cuz everyone looked so spiffy, and I looove KJ with her hair slightly curled. Sabrina is sooo pretty. Jill looks like she lost a fight with her blow dryer. I'll NEVER understand that style!] and DS and the rookies and parts of samk.... ahhhhh KJ is everywhere!!! ^_______^ it's great  ;D ;D ;D ;D LOL *calms down* Okay.....wasting away my posts now, I think this is #10....gotta wait 'til 7 now...aren't you all lucky? MWAA HA HA HA HA HA!!! [sssh] [rollr] [rollb] [liteye] [nuts] [jester] [silly] [emblgh] [pimp]

~Daphne, who is severly understimulated!!!! [angl2] [smokn] [sun] [lghy] mwa ha ha ha haaaaa *cracks herself up hysterically* people wonder what's wrong with meee..... [flmthrw]
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2002, 07:29:11 PM »
It's funny seeing KJ and Cheryl Ladd 2gether before Charlie's Angels. And Jaclyn Smith was like engaged 2 Don Briscoe or .... erh ... someone one DS.

Actually, it was Roger Davis--he was Jaclyn Smith's first husband.  :)

BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2002, 07:29:22 PM »
First of all, let me say what I think bout Katie Jackson: she rox  ;D imo. I missed it tho *sighs* I LUV her in Charlie's Angels but I don't like the seasons w/o her especially the last one. I haven't seen "The Rookies" yet even tho it's on my to-watch list.

BTW, Jaclyn Smith was married to Roger Davis from 1972-1976. I'd say why they got divorced but I think that's against the board rules so I'll refrain from it lol

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2002, 08:29:15 PM »

YESYES thaaaaaat's his name!!! I always forget it, cuz I have no idea who Roger Davis is....like, he hasn't appeared on DS yet, so I'm always like "*scratches head* that guy..ummmm.....yeah ..... "

I don't like the seasons w/o KJ either. And everyone was sooooo worried after FF left, and how it was SOOO TERRIBLE *fake dramatic sob* and how the show just couldn't go on.....and i mean, yeah, i can understand them [jaclyn smith and kj] being upset, cuz yeah, they started it 2gether type thing, but omgg she wasn't that important! I mean, yeah, she was like ****WOW!!!!**** ya know, but after kj left, the show just fell apart. Cheryl Ladd did juuust fine replacing her [farrah fawcett-minor, lol... teehehe] but kj was just irreplacable. GRRRRRRRRR Aaron Spelling and Leonard Golberg [sp?] should have just left her to Kramer vs. Kramer!! GRRRRRR *whacks them* SHAME ON THEM!

*le sigh*

and not that I don't like shelley hack or tonya roberts or anything...but who could honestly replace Sabrina? I mean, if they [the freakin' writers] had TRIED to intergrade Shelley hack in2 the scripts, it could [and would] have turned out a LOT better. not that it would have necessarily have been as wonderful as KJ or anything else, but I mean, it couldn't have been ne worse, ya know? The writers were just 2 lazy 2 go back and re-write all the episodes, because they hadn't planned on using a 3rd angel. I guess they thought the sex appeal would carry them .... wrong-o!! LOL America isn't THAT superficial [all the time, anyway]. They tried again with Julie, and .. lol sending them all to hawaii, but I just had 2 laugh when they're popping out of water in bikinis, cuz their hair is already dry! LMAO! I got such a big kick outta that. Honestly, I'm too easily amused. Tonya Roberts just drove me up a wall, though. She was soo young, her voice still cracked and would change pitch all the time -- oooo drove me up a wall! *climbs down* I like the first season cuz it's actually kinda creepy though. Like, dark and eerie kinda thing. LOL after the 1st season, it kinda lightens up a lil bit. But then again, Kris was supposed 2 b the rookie, so she was kinda like a lil goofball. LOL she was so cute tho. "IT'S ME!!!" ".....who??" LOL! That was great, i love "angels in paradise"! And "Angel Baby," cuz it had John Karlen in it. That was really kewl! And the rookies had .... ooo what's his name???? Jason McGuire... ummm umm *thinks furiously* Dennis Patrick [mwa ha ha i'm so obsessed] in it the other day too! I was like "...he looks soo familiar...OMG! IT'S JASON!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!! EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" and then i checked the credits, and I WAS RIGHT!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

the rookies is really really kewl, Michael Ontkean is hhhhhooooottttttttttttt!! *melts* the only thing I don't like is it's so plot-based, and there's veeeerryyy lil KJ [altho there's more willie -- michael ontkean!] but the guest stars seem 2 have more air time than the actual SERIES STARS, which drives me like crazyyy, because the guest stars are all wonderful actors and elicit the appropriate emotion from me and stuff...but....I want my KJ!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!! *thwack* 2 those producers too. LOL of course, they're the same ones, that's the whole reason charlie's angels was made......but yeah. Okay, I could go on forever and ever and ever. I honestly could. but i won't ^___^

lol ooooo i wanna know y they got divorced, too...... *begs and pleads* LOL *whisper* use the e-mail thing! LOL mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *hyperness kicking in* I'll shut up now! ^.^

~Daphne, who could really talk forever, or until you duct taped her mouth ^_~ now that i've written like the longest post i've ever seen, i'm going lol

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2002, 08:30:45 PM »
Jaclyn Smith was married to Roger Davis from 1972-1976. I'd say why they got divorced but I think that's against the board rules so I'll refrain from it lol

Jaclyn Smith has spoken about it in interviews, so mentioning it here isn't against the forum's rules. We discourage discussion of things that were never publicly corroborated by the stars themselves, their representatives (i.e. family members, etc.), or reliable published reports (i.e. NOT in The Enquirer, Star or any other tabloid rag! ;)). (Although, that being said, discussions that cross the line into poor taste are pretty much frowned upon as well.)

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2002, 08:57:22 PM »

YESYES thaaaaaat's his name!!! I always forget it, cuz I have no idea who Roger Davis is....like, he hasn't appeared on DS yet

Daphne, Roger Davis is Peter Bradford/Jeff Clark.  He's the one who's always touching his hair.  I'm sure you know who he is.

ProfStokes

Offline RingoCollins

• Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2002, 11:27:17 PM »
Drat, I thought this post was gonna be a list of the co-ed's! ;)

Huh?  I thought Midnite was RD's spouse ?!? [MWAA HA HA]

and Daphne - yer crackin' me up!!!  ya get the award for most exciting, colorful post since 'Collinwood '74'

cheers,
Ringo [jester]

We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2002, 11:33:09 PM »
Daphne, Roger Davis is Peter Bradford/Jeff Clark.  He's the one who's always touching his hair.  I'm sure you know who he is.

And if you're still not sure and need a visual, check out the homepage... :)
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2002, 12:53:23 AM »
Huh?  I thought Midnite was RD's spouse ?!? [MWAA HA HA]

Eek!!!  What was it Cassandra said after Julia's slap?-- "You'll be sorry you did that."

LOL, kidding!

Offline AllMyShadows

• Junior Poster
  • DS Fan All the Way!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2002, 12:59:45 AM »
Kate Jackson is the best. Charlie's ANgels was completely different after she left. Scarecrow & Mrs. King wasn't the best, but it was great. Satan's School was great this morning. I hope it comes on again. Kate, Katie, bo Batie.........anyway. Kate was great in The Rookies too. Jill Danko's nurse outfit was like the bomb. And it's also interesting that Jaclyn Smith's marriage to hair toucher lasted from 1972-76, the same years The Rookies lasted.
DS on Sci-Fi
1992-1997, 1999-2003
Let's just hope TVLand picks it up or something like that lol

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2002, 02:27:31 AM »
Hmm Well my memory is messing up so I don't wanna put why they divorced because it might be wrong lol. A good way to look up their marriage is to go to Google.com and type in 'Roger Davis Jaclyn Smith marriage' or 'Roger Davis Jaclyn Smith divorce'.

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2002, 09:29:27 AM »

ProfStokes

Ahhhhh nooooo......wait.....then ..... who's Don Briscoe?? AHHHHH OMG ..... this makes no sense. I don't understand. LOL ^_~

~Daphne, who is going to bed for once =O

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2002, 07:02:10 PM »

Ahhhhh nooooo......wait.....then ..... who's Don Briscoe?? AHHHHH OMG ..... this makes no sense. I don't understand. LOL ^_~

~Daphne, who is going to bed for once =O

Daphne, Don Briscoe played Tom Jennings and later his twin Chris Jennings in the latter part of the 1968 storyline. He also played Tim Shaw in 1897 and Chris Collins in 1970 PT.

On the topic of Kate, I was watching The Facts of Life on the Hallmark channel and saw her advertising Nu Hair. According to her, "All those TV shows made my hair thin"  ;)