Author Topic: DS Fans at the 2002 Fest / More photos on page 2  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: DS Fans at the 2002 Fest
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2002, 10:41:04 AM »
and some of us 'toasted' you fest'ers with a drink to the moon at midnite [eastern!]
How neat!  And I see I've got you spelling "midnite" correctly, hee hee!!

Here are more photos of Fest guests...  Enjoy!

Craig_Slocum modeling her t-shirt of, well, Craig Slocum!

ProfStokes sings "The Dream Curse" at the Costume Gala

The very talented Ben

Midnite and casper_collins

Bette and Nancybe giggling with you-know-who

ProfStokes and David-- if you're going to get stranded atop California Adventure's ferris wheel when it breaks down, these are 2 friends you'd want to be with!  They're joined here by Pluto's evil twin. >:(

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
Re: DS Fans at the 2002 Fest / More photos on page 2
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2002, 04:28:25 PM »
Wonderful photo's!  Thanks so much for sharing with those of us who could not attend.  It looks and sounds like you had a fantastic time.  I toasted to you all the Friday of that weekend at the local Chinese Rest. in town.  Two Mai Ty's to the group in LA.   Maybe next year........

Birdie
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2002, 07:25:19 PM »

Thanks for posting the great photos Midnite, and I'll just bet that Craig Slocum is sitting in that chair behind me in his spirit form!  :o ProfStokes always photographs so well, I love the one taken with Pluto, how cute! Wish I had known about the group photo, too bad I missed that. Next time!  :)
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2002, 12:11:25 AM »

What wonderful photo's! How nice it was to see everyone enjoying themselves.  Cheryl looks great in her Craig Slocum T-shirt and Cheryl, I believe you're right as Im sure that Craig is there in spirit with you and thanking you for all you've done in his memory. :)

Wow, I didn't know that Prof.Stokes sings as well! What a talented young lady she is.  I sure wish that I could have been there to hear her sing!!  :'(

Midnite, I love the picture of you and Casper. The two of you came out great with nice smiles and you both look as if you're having a blast. :)

Also loved the Disneyland pictures of Nancy,Bette, Prof.Stokes & David. I could tell that everyone was really enjoying themselves.  Minnie & Pluto looked good too! ;)

I wish I could have heard some of Ben's piano playing. I play the piano from time to time so it would have been great to be able to hear some of his playing!

Thanks Midnite for all these wonderful photo's. I enjoyed them all!!  You all looked great! :)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Angelique_s_Sis

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2002, 04:59:08 AM »
:D ;D :)

Nice photo of everyone!  Can't wait to go next year in NYC.