Author Topic: Is Nicholas Blair At It Again?  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Is Nicholas Blair At It Again?
« on: February 25, 2009, 01:41:55 AM »
When I clicked on Robeservations to get my daily fix of DS episodes, it said something like:  "Error Occured:  Attempted Hacking."  That's the second time I've seen that.  That rascally Nicholas will try anything to make us denizens of DS unable to get what we need.  Hopefully he'll be defeated so I can see my episodes!  Anyone have a cut-out of a black phantom to put him in his place?

Gerard

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Is Nicholas Blair At It Again?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 02:55:34 AM »
No worries, neither hackers nor Nicholas were afoot. Occasionally something weird happens with the slideshow and the day doesn't update when it should. But I've updated it manually. So, all is once again right in the world - or at least on the Robservations board.  [snow_wink]  And thanks for alerting me to the problem, Gerard, because I don't always check out the Robs slideshow and I could have easily missed that it didn't change.

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 04:29:36 AM »
Thanks, MB!  If it happens again, I'll let you know!  I have to have my daily dose of DS!  Sometimes computer-ware stuff can be more vile than Nicholas.  Say, that gives an idea - maybe Depp could cast Bill Gates in the role of Nicholas or even Petofi!  If he's not available, then maybe some CEO from AOHell.  Talk about typecasting, eh?

Gerard

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 06:48:15 PM »
If he's not available, then maybe some CEO from AOHell.  Talk about typecasting, eh?

lolololol

Thanks dear for the chuckle....used to be Steve Case.

Patti
What a Woman!