Author Topic: Spreading the Good Word About DS  (Read 454 times)

David

Spreading the Good Word About DS
« on: January 30, 2009, 04:56:05 PM »
  [snow_smiley]

After less than a year, my blog has become quite the read:
see my signature below.
I write about gay rights issues as they relate to mental health: and I'm creating a bit of a stir!
(don't I always, LOL)

I've been linked to many gay rights websites, got press coverage this past summer, and have more press coverage in the works!

So what am I doing with this?
Besides continuing with my agenda: I'm plugging DS!

I just started a links list/blog roll. Mixed in with all the gay rights sites are:
DS Boards
and Dark Shadows Journal Online!

Everyday I meet people who remember DS, or saw it on Sci Fi, but have no idea that this board, or fandom exists.
The web is a powerful tool~~we can reach around the world in an instant!
Let's use our various sites and blogs to let people know about this board!

David

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Spreading the Good Word About DS
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 12:36:36 AM »
I keep meaning to get back there.   Soon there came to be so much to catch up on there that the eye thing interfered.   I think that the last couple times I tried to go there something went wrong, and I don't remember what it was.

I could always scan through the posts and just pick one or two.  Strangely enough that didn't occur to me before, but my brain is working less and less well as time goes on.   Today in particular is not a good brain day.

I'm glad the blog's doing well.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor