Author Topic: Today's Episodes.  (Read 1559 times)

Accomplice_To_Cass

Today's Episodes.
« on: June 21, 2002, 10:10:12 PM »
What did you guys think of Today's Episodes On Sci-Fi? I thought they were really good, I really liked the dream too. What did you guys think?

Offline A.I.Collins

• Full Poster
  • Look into those sexy eyes....
    • View Profile
Re: Today's Episodes.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2002, 10:27:49 PM »
Hi there!...I liked today's episodes.I was relieved to see a "different" dream.And as always,the scenes with Nicholas and Cassandra were great.My favorite hunk(Joel Crothers) was on today also. ;D

Adra
Dark Shadows...my little ball of sunshine!!!

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2002, 10:34:22 PM »
I liked today's dream because it was different from the others. I liked the scene between Cassandra and Barnabas. I was happy Victoria finally told Cassandra what she thinks about her..Go Vicki! Finally she doesn't try to act nice LOL. Nicholas was great as always.

Accomplice_To_Cass

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2002, 11:36:59 PM »
I agree with all of you guys..I especially liked how the last episode today ended....I can't wait to see monday's episodes...

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2002, 08:32:38 AM »
I especially liked how the last episode today ended...

I concur.  A good Friday cliffhanger.

And I'm glad Victoria wasn't subjected to that National Geographic footage of bats during the dream curse...

BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2002, 09:19:08 AM »
I thought it was a good show today, especially the scenes between Cassandra & Barnabas.  You could tell just by the look in her eyes that she still loves him very much.    Later on as she was standing in the foyer and looking at Barnabas' portrait, she seemed to be beaming with happiness.  That was of course, until "brother" Nickolas stepped in.

I also had to hand it to Vicky for FINALLY speaking up! Loved how she told Cassandra just what she thought of her, even brother Nick was suprised. 8)   She (Cassandra) definetely isn't having an easy time this century. What a difference from 1795 when everyone there was just about clueless about who the real witch was until unfortunately, it was way too late. ;)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2002, 09:24:26 AM »
Really loved Vicki's confrontation with Cassandra.  She looked particularly beautiful, and as frightened as she is of her, the way she stood right in her face and told her - marvelous!!

Josette

Offline Julianka7

• Senior Poster
  • Collinwood casts a long shadow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2002, 12:00:08 PM »
Really loved Vicki's confrontation with Cassandra.  She looked particularly beautiful, and as frightened as she is of her, the way she stood right in her face and told her - marvelous!!

I loved Vicki telling off Cassandra!

Offline A.I.Collins

• Full Poster
  • Look into those sexy eyes....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2002, 01:49:08 AM »
Can someone please sum up what Vicki said to Cassandra when she told her off?I think that was when my mother stepped in the room and interrupted me.I would appreciate it.Thanks

Adra
Dark Shadows...my little ball of sunshine!!!

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2002, 02:25:26 AM »
Can someone please sum up what Vicki said to Cassandra when she told her off?I think that was when my mother stepped in the room and interrupted me.I would appreciate it.Thanks

Adra

Cassandra told Victoria that Barnabas was looking for her. Victoria replied by saying "You're a liar! And evil and selfish and wicked!". Cassandra replied "How Dare You say that to me?" Or something along to those terms. Vicki ran off after this.

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2002, 02:46:27 AM »
Cassandra told Victoria that Barnabas was looking for her. Victoria replied by saying "You're a liar! And evil and selfish and wicked!". Cassandra replied "How Dare You say that to me?" Or something along to those terms. Vicki ran off after this.

Actually, when Cassandra asks how dare she say those things, it seems like Victoria told her she'd be hearing more of that sort of thing, then ran off...

Correct me if I'm wrong...
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2002, 07:11:30 AM »
No, there was more than that.  After Cassandra's "How dare you," Vicki stood right in front of her and stated that she wouldn't tell Barnabas the dream.  Yes, she was frightened, but the plan wouldn't work.  She won't tell it to him.  I think she said that the dream would end with her or something like that.  Barnabas had already told her that Vicki would react this way, and she emphatically gave this speech and then walked out through the door that leads to the back of the house.
Josette

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2002, 06:58:12 PM »
You're so right, Josette!

Isn't it a shame when your memory starts to give on things you saw just 48 hours ago? :-[

Anyway: can't wait 'til Monday--well, at least cuz of DS.

I've been lovin' that Sci-Fi hasn't pre-empted DS for their goofy marathons this month...

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2002, 08:24:27 AM »
I thought I had already taped over it, but discovered I still have it, so I checked out the exact lines.  After her initial statement and Cassandra's "How dare you," --

V:  You won't have to listen to me for much longer.  But, it's not going to work.

C: I don't know what you're talking about.

V: Oh, yes you do.  Your dream is gong to end with me, Cassandra.  I've had it and I'm frightened, but I'll never tell it to Barnabas.  No matter how many times I have it or how frightened I become.  I'll die before I tell him.

Josette

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2002, 08:47:37 AM »
Victoria's dream was one of the few that I really liked in the Dream Curse. I'm glad she finally told Cassandra what she thinks of her too, and having been in the past with her, Cassandra/Angelique should know she's not fooling her. Those memories don't fade.
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan