Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0681  (Read 904 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0681
« on: November 24, 2008, 07:37:35 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0681
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 09:50:44 AM »
I think this is the last time that Quentin and David can do the "Oh, no, you didn't see a strange man" trick.  The next time, people will think it's been happening too often for it to be nothing.

Don Briscoe had a cold today.  If I were Carolyn, I'd be asking how you get sinus trouble from food poisoning.

And if I were Elizabeth, I wouldn't be so quick to say to David, "I know you're not a liar."  After all, he just admitted that he did lie to Maggie previously about whether or not he was in the west wing.

How big is the west wing?  I always imagine it as vast, but I suppose that's not possible, with the whole house containing only 40 rooms (or maybe 80).  Still, I was surprised when Chris and Carolyn announced that they had searched the whole west wing.  I thought it would take the whole night to complete a search of the west wing.

[spoiler]It's interesting that they always call the outer room of Quentin's suite a storage room.  I can easily imagine the Collinses of Judith's generation trying to dictate the notion to everybody that it had never been anything else, but Jamison and Nora knew better.  Oh, well, Jamison was bitter about Quentin, so maybe he was willing to erase Quentin's existence from everybody's minds.  As for Nora, maybe she gave up trying after a while.[/spoiler]

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 11:36:29 AM »
I found it strangely romantic when Carolyn and Chris were searching the West Wing. They did make a cute couple. [hug] Too bad it didn't work out because of his "affliction". [ghost_sad]

I enjoyed watching Quentin when he took a few steps toward Maggie, and when he moved out of the shadows. He was acting like a mischievous little boy who was just having a little fun. [ghost_wink]

Yes, indeed, I also enjoyed David's "Mr. Jughans" song. I agree with Robin that he had a wonderful singing voice. [ghost_cheesy]

That sure was a dirty trick that David and Quentin played with Mr. Jughans. Realistically, though, it seems rather silly that they would think Maggie saw the dummy instead of Quentin.  [hall2_rolleyes]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 12:07:02 AM »
When both Maggie and Mrs Johnson have described the same man it would seem that they would belive there is a man and not a dummy.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Roland

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 05:11:47 AM »
When both Maggie and Mrs Johnson have described the same man it would seem that they would belive there is a man and not a dummy.

I suppose the response would be that Maggie was just projecting on what Mrs. Johnson had already described. 

When Maggie ran down the stairs in hysterics screaming she'd just seen a stranger in the West Wing, I half expected Liz to say a la David, "Vickie never behaved like this when she was here."