Author Topic: Nicholas Blair..that's my Brother.  (Read 1131 times)

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
Nicholas Blair..that's my Brother.
« on: June 19, 2002, 07:10:31 PM »
;D

He always says the right thing.  On number two today, Cassandra/Angelique tell Nicholas that since everyone in the house distrusts her, could he (Nicholas) put some potion in a drink and she (Vicki "I don't understand" Winter) will have the dream.  Nicholas, discussed by this whole "dream affair" says

"I do not drug drinks"

You talk about cool, well then you're talking about Nick.  Then, he says it again.  And now, it's even cooler than the first time.  

I like Nicholas.  And that says a lot.
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline Barnabas

• Junior Poster
  • aka Grayson Hall
    • View Profile
Re: Nicholas Blair..that's my Brother.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2002, 08:12:20 PM »
;D

He always says the right thing.  On number two today, Cassandra/Angelique tell Nicholas that since everyone in the house distrusts her, could he (Nicholas) put some potion in a drink and she (Vicki "I don't understand" Winter) will have the dream.  Nicholas, discussed by this whole "dream affair" says

"I do not drug drinks"

You talk about cool, well then you're talking about Nick.  Then, he says it again.  And now, it's even cooler than the first time.  

I have to admit, he does have a way of getting directly to the heart of the matter. He never has to lose his cool because he is cool, i.e. he knows what to say to counter any verbal attack.
"Aren't you Joan Bennett?"
"I used to be."

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2002, 11:01:54 PM »
I'm surprised he was never a congressman - or better yet, a lobbyist.

Gerard

Offline Daphne

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2002, 05:14:06 AM »
I like him too. Mabye it's just that he knows his lines......*cough* LOL But I like his character. What's up with the whole "arms out in front of me so when I talk to the painting and it jumps out of its frame and bites me I won't be hurt" stance? I was like "Gosh, as if you didn't look goofy enough talking 2 a painting when Vicki walked in, you had your arms all sprawled out 2." LOL *giggle* But I like his char; he *does* seem almost like an older brother 2 Angie..."Okay, what'd you do? I came to save you, I won't protect you anymore [but we know he will, cuz she always gets herself in trouble]" and he gives her advice and everything too....they're very convincing 2gether  8)
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2002, 07:40:20 AM »
Blair's nasal voice sometimes reminds of Jon Lovitz.  I keep expecting him to say: "I'm Angeliq--Cassandra's brother.  Yeah, yeah...that's the ticket!"
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2002, 12:13:26 PM »
A song came out a couple of years ago by Carlos Santana, and I think it says it all about Nicholas Blair:

Smooth!

He sure is that, and his lines are spoken with absolute perfection!

Love, Robin

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2002, 09:54:06 PM »
;D

I love his "suave" & "debonair" looks!  ;)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2002, 12:10:44 AM »
i love his comment too "i don't drug drinks' that says it all! He doesn't have too! One look and Goodbye!!!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2006, 02:54:59 PM »
Nicholas is one of the show's best vilians....he can be so charming and smooth...at times he can even make you root for him, especially when he is putting Cassandra/Angelique in her place.

I liked his other line to Cassandra after [spoiler]Cassandra accuses him of not really trying to make Vicki take the drink that would make her have the dream:[/spoiler]
"Drugging drinks is not my style, I felt like an apprentice!"

Too funny! ;D

edited by mod