Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0665  (Read 930 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0665
« on: October 31, 2008, 04:56:26 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0665
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 06:31:22 PM »
Good heavens, so Angelique did threaten Barnabas with Vicky's burial alive!  I don't know, maybe Liz's spell is having an effect backwards on Angelique - she can't come up with anything else until Liz's spell has run its course.

It seems very unlikely that Ben would be able to set Angelique on fire.  After all, Ben had been under her spell.  But maybe, just as 1968 Barnabas's presence in 1796 Barnabas's body could have broken 1796 Barnabas's hold over Millicent, in the same way Angelique's time in 1968 away from 1796 might have broken her hold over Ben.  It doesn't seem very likely to me, but off-hand I can't think of anything better.

If only Millicent could have been spun off into a show all her own!  I could spend all day listening to her prattle.

Dear, dear Peter, standing next to Vicky's body - and saying he would never let her be buried.  I thought of the song Poor Jud Is Dead from Oklahoma!:

He looks like he's asleep,
It's a shame that he won't keep,
But it's summer and we're running out of ice.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 08:36:07 PM »
If only Millicent could have been spun off into a show all her own!  I could spend all day listening to her prattle.

I agree.  [thumbleft]  But it would have to be Crazy Millicent and not just Scatterbrained Millicent. Scatterbrained Millicent is a hoot - but Crazy Millicent is a hoot and a half and then some. Nancy Barrett has some of her best scenes ever once Millicent goes over the edge.

Offline JWGucciEnvy

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Soap Opera Saga
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 06:42:27 PM »
I found it amazing that Angelique was set on fire in the tower room.  Nothing else caught on fire...like the whole house.
Anyway I think Barnabas should have set her on fire not Ben.  [hall2_grin]

I enjoyed the cliffhanger. I loved the mallet and then the blackout.

I love Soap Operas & Comic Books

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 12:08:46 PM »
WOW!! [wow] That was an exciting Friday cliffhanger! One of the best! [clap2] I love how it ended with a black screen. It reminds me of the black screen at the end of The Sopranos finale. [hall2_wink]

Alas, this was Vicki's final episode. [milestone] At least Peter and Vicki got to have a happy ending - [spoiler]for a while, anyway.[/spoiler] It was sad to see Barnabas say goodbye to Vicki. He made a huge sacrifice for her. [love9]

Ooh! It was also exciting when Ben torched Angelique! I cheered! [cheer] Of course, the special effects were pretty cheesy, but it was still thrilling to watch. [hall2_wink]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]