Author Topic: Anyone here have the Chiller channel?  (Read 733 times)

Offline Darren Gross

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Anyone here have the Chiller channel?
« on: October 21, 2008, 11:16:37 PM »
I'd love to QC the HODS/NODS transfers they're broadcasting, but alas, it's not carried by Time Warner, and none of my friends or family has it.  If you do, I'd love to get a DVD-R or VHS of the broadcasts, so I can find out if the color, sound, and framing are what they should be.  They're broadcasting the masters recently made in HD, which would also be used for a DVD release, and if there's a problem I'd like to let them know before it's too far down the pipeline for correction.... Thanks!

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone here have the Chiller channel?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 12:18:28 AM »
Hope somebody can help.  I saw some of  the Chiller network b'cast of hoDS at a friend's place down in Connecticut--I think she had it on Tivo or something seriously, but I don't think she is equipped to make a DVD-R for you from it, if she even still has it.  Be aware that they are running it with commercial interruptions, and I think there were some minor cuts.  It's hard to be sure because we were talking through a lot of it, and talking AT the screen part of the time (e. g. my friend hollering to Barn when he was being dumb with Julia--"buy a clue!").

best, Steve

David

Re: Anyone here have the Chiller channel?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 12:52:41 AM »
 [female_skull]
I have Chiller.
I'll be happy to help.
PM me.

David