Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0610  (Read 2394 times)

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0610
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 04:22:38 AM »
1968 and the experiment went on to long. I think they could have done more with Barnabas being cured more. I started losing interest when Adam became demanding and just saying the same thing over and over. Would a two man-made people have man made babies?

Eve and Nicholas did have some great scenes. I still can't figure out how the spell on Liz, was still going.

[spoiler]The low point is when they visited the devil[/spoiler]

Julia and Barnabas, did begin to work together. But compared to when they battled before 1795, that was just to tense.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 04:49:48 AM »
I actually loved their visit to [spoiler]Hell.[/spoiler] It sort of seems like Charmed payed homage to this with The Source. I woudn't be surpirsed if Brad Kern (the Charmed producer) watched the show as he falls into the age group who was probably watching DS the first time around.
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 07:03:04 AM »
I actually loved their visit to [spoiler]Hell.[/spoiler]

I did too. Even though it was perfect poetic justice for Angelique to become a vampire, and it was totally fascinating to see her having to suffer under someone else's control, it was also extremely satisfying that[spoiler]Angelique got to tattle on Nicholas and to turn the tables on him.[/spoiler]

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 07:18:39 AM »
[spoiler]I thought Hell (or Hell's waiting area) was surprisingly well-handled.   It was certainly a big surprise, considering they were treading on people's theology, and the society in general treated Christanity as a much more definite and real thing then, it wasn't just fundamentalists.   I liked that room, it looked credible to me, and there were strange sounds that worked, and that doorway that led... somewhere.   I could imagine all the horrors of Hell beginning just a few yards down that corridor.   If that's the Devil though, I didn't really imagine it as being a desk job...[/spoiler]
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 08:32:42 AM »
MB I think we would have fun watching DS together. :)  As usual MAGNUS you made me giggle......
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline JWGucciEnvy

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Soap Opera Saga
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2008, 10:29:34 PM »
This would be the perfect time to wrap up the storyline of Vicki and Elizabeth instead of doing the buried alive storyline.

The Issue with Jeff Clark/Peter Bradford timeline is confusing to me.  [devil2]

I love Soap Operas & Comic Books