Author Topic: Has DS taught you anything?  (Read 2292 times)

Offline fridfreak

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Has DS taught you anything?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 06:15:07 AM »
Yes.. it taught me that old habits die hard or never die at all.  The same man(Barn of course) I had a crush on when I was 8, 9,10 years of age is the same man I think is still soooo cute at my age of 49.  Is there something wrong with me??  And I also learned to stay away from mausoleums with secret or hidden doors in them. I definitely learned to stay away from chained coffins!!!     
Long live the vampire and his love (Barnabas and Maggie)

Offline borgosi

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • My Space
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 06:58:13 AM »
I had a thing for Maggie all those years ago and still do. If fact last year when I saw Kathryn Leigh Scott at the fest, it was my first, I was standing in front of her at her autograph table, she took one look at me and said "just calm down, breath, relax, and take your time". It was a good thing cause I think I was close to passing out like a Beatles fan. [ghost_smiley] Funny think is I'm 49 but I acted like a 8 year old.

She was as nice as she could be and by the time Sunday night got there I was relaxed enough to take the picture that I'm using as my avatar for now. Barnabas (ME) pops the question! And she didn't know I was going to. I handed my best friend my camera and told him to get ready. I think it came out great. I even have an 8 by 10 of it. [ghost_smiley]

Old habits die hard and crushes last forever!
May you die before you want too.

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 01:26:48 PM »
From one, huge TLATKLS-crushee to another, Borgosi, isn't she just the nicest, sweetest person who has ever graced this Earth?  When I met her at the '03 Fest, I had managed to calm myself down during the line-wait.  She was just so gracious, signing two things for me (or was it three?) and posing with me for the picture taken by my friend.  I have that picture on top of my computer screen.

Gerard

Offline borgosi

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • My Space
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 02:02:05 PM »
Yes, I agree completely. She is beautiful, gracious, and so talented. She's been a bunny, a hammer girl, a soap star, an author, and a business woman. With it all she has never gotten a "big head", she's as down to earth as they come.

May you die before you want too.