Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0606  (Read 1099 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0606
« on: August 11, 2008, 06:36:44 PM »

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0606
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 02:09:21 AM »
I just realized that Angelique is sure thirsty. It is like she is an alcoholic. One drink won't do. Was Barnabas that way when he first started being a vampire. I don't think so, but then maybe they didn't show it the way they showed Angelique and how bad she was.

I feel a little bit disappointed with Julia and Stokes, not realizing that something is wrong. I know that Julia should at least recognize the symptoms. Jonathan does a great job in being a victim. Don't they realize that he is not self assured and arrogant in some ways.

Did Julia and Stokes not want to  interfere? Again Nicholas is slipping forgetting the connection. I think that he is trying to hold to many balls in the air at one time.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 08:48:35 AM »
I just realized that Angelique is sure thirsty. It is like she is an alcoholic.
She says she doesn't like being a vampire, but I'm not sure it's true.

Poor, poor Barnabas.  When Angelique told him to say "Please" again, I don't even know if he did.  I was too struck by how awful it must be for him.

It's a good thing that Nicholas knows that no dinner party was ever intended, or else he'd be saying things like, "Let's check out the kitchen and see what Barnabas was cooking up for us.  Funny, I can't smell anything, but there must be something!"

Julia and Stokes are on better terms than they were a few weeks ago, when Stokes was interrogating Julia.  Tonight he said, "You've done enough worrying for tonight," and coming from Stokes, that is practically a proposal of marriage.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »
Angelique up to now may not have liked being a vampire, but now that she's gotten her fangs into Barnabas, I'm sure she's going to relish it now.

I can understand why Stokes may not have caught on, but Julia at least should have realized sooner than she did what was wrong with Barnabas. It wasn't too long ago that she herself was under the thrall of a vampire.

This is my favorite part of the story.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 11:29:01 AM »
[milestone] The tables were turned! Angelique was the vampire, and Barnabas was her victim! [ghost_smiley] Poor Barnabas, indeed. He was forced to be a vampire victim by Angelique. So many times he made others his victim, now he was a victim! [shkdg]

I loved this episode! It was fabulous! [clap2]

Angelique, true to type, did not heed Nicholas' warnings about Barnabas. She just couldn't resist biting him again!  [ghost_nowink]

I think Julia should have realized what happened to Barnabas. But I guess he was hiding it pretty well. Julia must have been off her game. She was worried that Barnabas was in danger, but she was unable to figure out what happened. [ghost_sad]

It was fun to watch Nicholas toying with Julia and Prof. Stokes, knowing exactly what was happening to Barnabas, and feigning ignorance. [ghost_cheesy]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline JWGucciEnvy

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Soap Opera Saga
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 09:56:23 AM »
Why would Nicholas Believe Angelique? Has she ever obeyed orders? Foolish part on Nicholas..
I love Soap Operas & Comic Books