Author Topic: John Karlen's lips...(The Beautiful Lips Thread)  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: John Karlen's lips...(The Beautiful Lips Thread)
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2008, 05:38:23 PM »
I'm working up to posting more and maybe starting a thread of my own someday.

We'll be looking forward.  [ghost_smiley]

In my above post, when I said I wanted Maggies's lips on me, I meant I wanted lips like hers.

I think we all knew what you meant. Not that there would have been anything wrong with the other meaning. Speaking of which, the forum's gay male contingent (I'm refraining from calling them "members" because I know where some of you will go with that [ghost_wink]) aren't particularly shy when it comes to sharing their attractions to the DS actors, but our lesbian members seem to be a bit shy in that department when it comes to the actresses. I wonder why that is...

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2008, 06:12:22 PM »
I am just wondering how certain "members" who haven't yet had the pleasure will react the first time they encounter the infamous "Nathan Forbes crotch" floatie ...

G.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 06:56:51 PM »
Well, the holiday that that floaty commemorates is still several months off - so perhaps a link to the original topic that started that whole thing off is called for so they won't be in total suspence:

Hmmm...

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2008, 12:28:42 AM »
My fave features of Willie is his ultra tight pants. My God Jim, how he filled them out.
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2008, 03:57:09 PM »
Funny, I never noticed John as Willie. Well, I DID notice him, thought he was great in making Willie a very complex character, but lookswise I just didn't give him a thought. However, as Desmond and Kendrick, he was simply GORGEOUS. I couldn't take my eyes off him. And of course he was great in both those roles as well too.