Author Topic: Knowning all you do about ghost, would you?  (Read 4285 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Re: Knowning all you do about ghost, would you?
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 08:30:04 AM »
Speaking of GHOSTS.  I laughed my head off today when PROF Stokes said something to the effect "that he hoped he would be a ghost one day" LOL  It was so funny.  It's in the Quentin story. I hadn't noticed it and I was rolling [ghost_cheesy]
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Doug

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 09:39:39 AM »
When my grandmother died eight months ago, a cousin of mine and her family came down from North
Carolina for the funeral and they were staying at my grandmother's house. That night, a noise woke up
my cousin and she got out of bed and she saw the kitchen light on, the kitchen door to the garage was
standing wide open, the garage light on, the garage door was open, the front yard motion sensor light
was on. So my cousin shut the garage door, turn off the garage and kitchen lights and shut and locked
the kitchen door to the garage. She went back to bed.

Well 30 minutes later, another noise woke her up and she found the kitchen and garage lights on again
and the kitchen and garage doors open again. She woke up her husband and he grab his firearm and went
out and walked around the front yard. He did'nt see anything. So my cousin said this house is haunted and
lets get out of here. They went ahead and drove back to North Carolina.

My father believed somebody in the family was trying to break in, because my grandmother used to have
money stashed all over inside the house. But I asked my father why would anyone want to break inside
the house, knowing there is somebody staying in there? I also mentioned to him when you open the garage
door, it will make alot of noise. Then I asked, why would the person comeback the second time trying to
break in?

Now I have read stories about strange happenings that goes on inside the house when the owner had
just died.

Offline arashi

• Senior Poster
  • What a lovely night for the unquiet dead.
    • View Profile
    • Darkness Falls
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 05:05:43 PM »
Doug, that is a spooky story!

Whatever the incarnation - if Quentin was haunting the house, I would buy it. I don't care if he regularly set fire to the furniture - I would still buy it.

Offline Pansity

• Senior Poster
  • Who's Sorry Now?
    • View Profile
    • Jeannie's David Selby Site
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 12:47:04 AM »
 [91a2]  LMAO!

My David Selby Fansite (performance & book reviews): http://jwmediafanfiction.com/jeanniesdavidselbysite

My Dark Shadows Fest Pictures site:
http://jwmediafanfiction.com/dsfestpics

Offline JS

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook profile
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2009, 02:41:50 PM »
Scientifically speaking, Your spirit is energy. It is a scientific fact that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So when you die your spirit does not.  Does this not in itself prove that ghosts exist? [Ghost00] You can't argue with science!
I doubt that the imagination can be suppressed. If you truly eradicated it in a child, he would grow up to be an eggplant.

Offline rainingwolf

• Full Poster
  • Not all wolves are werewolves!
    • View Profile
    • MySpace Page
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2009, 04:54:06 PM »
I was always very close to my Grandmother. She died some 15 years ago, but every once in awhile, I  know she is around because I smell the perfume she always wore-"Evening in Paris". So I just say, "Hi Grandma" and smile while going about my business. She is a comforting spirit-I don't think I'd like one like Quentin or an evil one-I would never buy a house that had one like that!
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History..."