Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0580  (Read 1086 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0580
« on: July 04, 2008, 06:34:04 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0580
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 11:13:07 AM »
It's nice to see Adam actually thinking.

For a while it looked as though Nicholas was thinking of bringing in Tony Peterson to keep Angelique quiet now that Joe bores her, thereby freeing Carolyn up for Adam, but that wouldn't do because Adam needs to be aimed towards his mate-to-be.  It's sort of amusing to see Nicholas working Adam in roughly the same way that Lang worked Barnabas.  Of course it's not quite the same.  Lang told Barnabas, "I'll make you look just like the man whom the woman you love prefers over you," whereas Nicholas tells Adam, "I'll make your mate-in-the-making be the woman you already love."  But the general idea is the same: nobody ever wants anything new and original. It all sounds very much like real life.

I'm surprised that Angelique is able to work the magic mirror.  Nicholas should have it set up so that only he could operate it.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 09:14:46 AM »
I'm surprised that Angelique is able to work the magic mirror.  Nicholas should have it set up so that only he could operate it.
I'm surprised that Angelique could work the magic mirror, too. [ghost_shocked] She wasn't a witch anymore. Does that mean that anyone could work it? [ghost_huh]

It's nice to see Adam actually thinking.
I agree, Lydia.  [ghost_wink] It's too bad he let Nicholas manipulate him again, though.  [ghost_sad]

I like the hairstyle Angelique wore as a vampire. [ghost_grin] It's very becoming to her. [beautiful] I also love that flowing gown. [ghost_smiley] Even though she hated being a vampire, she sure did seem to relish biting her male victims!  [ghost_rolleyes]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Sunny_Collins

• Senior Poster
  • True devotion! I love, love, love dear Barnabas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 10:39:34 PM »
Did anyone notice in this episode that Nicholas Prefaced a lot of sentences with the word "now"?

I don't think it's very wise of Angelique to lie to Nicholas about the experiment.
Barnabas to little Sarah's ghost: "I forbid you to leave! I beg you to stay!"

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 11:08:05 PM »
Why is Angelique so obvious? She still hasn't learned how to hide what she wants to do.

Why doesn't Nicholas keep track of Angelique better? Maybe he wanted to see what she was going to do.

I think that the writers forgot that she lost her powers. Or maybe vampires have the powers that they want.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline JWGucciEnvy

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Soap Opera Saga
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 07:10:05 AM »
If I was Nicholas, I would have kept Angelique dead. Nicholas doesn't really need her, except to get Joe out of the house. The Sad thing is if Angelique did what she was told maybe Nicholas would trust her.  Or maybe not?  I wish Angelique would just listen to Nicholas.
I love Soap Operas & Comic Books

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2008, 04:04:49 PM »
But then it wouldn't have been so fun.  [hall2_grin]
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate