Author Topic: Carolyn & Adam  (Read 1150 times)

Offline scout75

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
Carolyn & Adam
« on: June 05, 2002, 08:10:46 AM »
Carolyn cracked me up when she got onto Adam for repeating everything she said.

She is her mother's daughter.

ADAM: "Carolyn pretty, fire bad!"
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline Julian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Carolyn & Adam
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2002, 01:33:18 PM »
The relationship between Carolyn and Adam was one of the few things I liked about the "monster" storyline.  I wish they had developed it even further and skipped the entire Eve plot.

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2002, 11:43:43 PM »
Carolyn cracked me up when she got onto Adam for repeating everything she said.

She is her mother's daughter.

ADAM: "Carolyn pretty, fire bad!"

;D  ;D LMAO! That was the funniest thing! "Why do you always have to repeat everything I -- " *SNATCH* HAHAHAHA!!! *big grin* And then when Willie snuck in2 her room last nite ... I mean YESTERDAY..sheesh!....and He's like "Stop shouting, I just wanna tell u the dream, and then I'll leave. Carolyn.....FINE DON'T STOP SHOUTING I'LL TELL IT TO YOU ANYWAY!!!" LMAO!!!!!!!!! I was in tears! ^_^ But I didn't get why she was going 2 hit Adam over the head with a rock as opposed 2 just creeping through the door...  ?!?
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2002, 05:39:05 AM »
And then when Willie snuck in2 her room last nite ... I mean YESTERDAY..sheesh!....and He's like "Stop shouting, I just wanna tell u the dream, and then I'll leave. Carolyn.....FINE DON'T STOP SHOUTING I'LL TELL IT TO YOU ANYWAY!!!"

And that made it even funnier.

Just when Carolyn thinks she's over the worst night of her life (at that point), here comes whiny, scaredy-cat, grave-lootin'
Willie, trying to get out from under the dream curse.
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline Julianka7

• Senior Poster
  • Collinwood casts a long shadow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2002, 05:46:53 PM »
Everytime I see this story line, I feel so bad for Adam :'(
Carolyn really seems to care for him, even though
she's so bossy. That's just because she's trying to protect him.

Offline MikeS

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2002, 09:37:38 PM »
Even though I never really liked this storyline, watching it again I have to agree the scenes with Adam and Carolyn are quite good.  Robert Rodan really does a good job in his portraying Adam's emotions in these scenes, as well as in his early scenes with his "family" of Barnabas, Julia and Willie.

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2002, 11:02:07 AM »
The relationship between Carolyn and Adam was one of the few things I liked about the "monster" storyline.  I wish they had developed it even further and skipped the entire Eve plot.

Same here Julian. I kind of wished that the relationship between these two had a chance to develop into something more serious later on. The two of them had pretty good onscreen chemistry between them as well.
"Calamity Jane"

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2002, 02:28:47 PM »
While I always felt that Tony Peterson was Carolyn's best bet for husband material, Adam came in a close second, and with his superior brain, I bet he made something wonderful of himself once he left Collinsport and had his scars taken care of.  He was a handsome guy, very devoted to Carolyn, but I suspect if they ever got together, he'd want her to grow her golden locks as long as Lady's Godiva's and never let her get a haircut!  He adored pretty, shiny things like jewelry (shades of brother Willie) and Carolyn's shimmering hair!

Love, Robin

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2002, 11:53:26 PM »
While I always felt that Tony Peterson was Carolyn's best bet for husband material, Adam came in a close second, and with his superior brain, I bet he made something wonderful of himself once he left Collinsport and had his scars taken care of.  He was a handsome guy, very devoted to Carolyn, but I suspect if they ever got together, he'd want her to grow her golden locks as long as Lady's Godiva's and never let her get a haircut!

LOL. I think her and Joe were cute. She was SUPPOSED 2 marry Buzz, though. They were cute too. And Carolyn and Burke were cute too.  ;D Carolyn and Adam are adorable tho, he's like this big, dark guy, and she's this tiny, porcelain ragdoll. HEHE ^.^  Carolyn and anyone is cute!  :-*  ;D
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^