Author Topic: Kate Jackson on "Match Game"  (Read 650 times)

ClaudeNorth

Kate Jackson on "Match Game"
« on: May 30, 2002, 06:58:46 AM »
A while ago, I caught a rerun of "Match Game" (on my latest fave rave cable channel, the Game Show Network) featuring Kate Jackson.  It was taped while she was on "The Rookies" and she sported a California tan and looked absolutely gorgeous.

Not the most exciting post, but likely of interest to the Kate Jackson completists...

Regards,

John

Offline Daphne

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
Re: Kate Jackson on "Match Game"
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2002, 08:00:05 AM »
 It was taped while she was on "The Rookies" and she sported a California tan and looked absolutely gorgeous.

OOOOOOOO OMG The Rookies is like my new fav show!!! OMG it's soo funny! I watch it everyday at 11. YAYA I've seen a total of ***2*** episodes!! Wahooooo!!!! LOL But...I think it's Terry...anyway, he's soooooo funny!!!!!! I crack up all the time..and what's the other one's name?? >.<;; idk, but he's REALLY cute...Michael Ontkean...yeahyeah! He's really cute! And really philosophical [sp!]!! I like him MUCHO also!! But there's like NEVER *any* KJ in it.....grrrrrr.....Michael Onktean made a movie with KJ called "Making Love," and I saw the last like 45 minutes of it. It was kinda weird, like they were being viewed in this ethereal kinda background, kinda looked like clouds, but it was a REALLY good movie, i mean, not 2 different from normal triangle-movies, ya know? but that's what made it kewl, cuz it was about *BIG GASP* gay people, and in the 80s that was [I guess] a biiiiiiiig thing.......altho.....whatever nowadays.....not 2 offend neone, I'm just rambling....and then Sam Melville was JOE KING on SAMK w KJ! HAHAH That was so funny and Lee was all jealous and she goes, "You're jealous. Don't be jealous. I love Joe; I'll always love Joe. But right now, I'm IN LOVE with you." AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and Lee was like "*GRIN!*" THEY'RESOCUTE!!!!! AWW Almost as cute as Daphne and Quentin. Almost. But not quite. Not quite. But almost. Yeahyeah. But they're still really really really adorable. Actually, at times, they can be soooo cute like when they were hit by the ZAP GAS!!!!!! after Lee proposed. And Adi was there....OOOOOO NIGHTMARE ALERT!!!!!!!!!! he's evil. He's like.....Angelique and Gerard in one or something! HAHA seriously though. I didn't like him. He tried 2 kill Amanda! But Lee got 2 him in time and beat him up. YAAAY! *claps and bounces up and down in that winsome childlike way of hers whilst ignoring all her IMs* HAHAH HEHEHE.................. *sudafed kicks in* WHHhhhheeeee....e...e.e.e.e. ....... zzzzzzzz

Not the most exciting post, but likely of interest to the Kate Jackson completists...

LMAO........that would be ME!!!!! HAHA  ;D ;D ;D ;)  :D  ;D  ;)  ;D HEHE TY 4 THE INFO! How long does it take 4 Match Game 2 repeat itself so I can see KJ again?? Grrrr....

*giant inhaltion* OMG I'm really hyper......
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^