Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0486  (Read 674 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0486
« on: February 25, 2008, 08:14:02 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0486
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2008, 12:58:38 PM »
I don't know why the bridal skeleton should have been so terrifying to Julia, but I don't know that it matters.  The Dream Curse dream was not supposed to be about reason; it was supposed to be about unreasoning terror.  Still, I wonder.  What memories or fears of Julia's might Cassandra have been using?

I have real issues with the idea that Lang never wrote down anywhere what he told the tape recorder.  It is completely different from anything that he had led Barnabas to expect.  I know that Lang was a mad scientist so that anything was possible, but this "If both live" business came right out of the blue.

Gotta love Mrs. Johnson - both because she's funny, and also because she manages to get Lang killed.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 01:49:48 AM »
It irks me that Barnabas and Julia didn't figure out that Dr. Lang wanted them to "listen" to the tape! [snow_angry] Speaking of the tape, another blooper happened today: Dr. Lang left a message on his tape recorder, and didn't turn it on! [snow_laugh] So now Dr. Lang is dead, and we don't have to endure Addison Powell's overacting anymore! [snow_wink] I'm a bit surprised that Dr. Lang took so long to die; I would think that Cassandra's "accidental" stabbing the doll with the pin going all the way through would have caused Dr. Lang to die instantly! [snow_shocked]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 04:51:57 AM »
I think AP just wanted to get the hell out of there....
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor