Author Topic: Let's have a vote!  (Read 6824 times)

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's have a vote!
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2002, 05:31:51 AM »
Spoilers!!!!!

Sky Rumson, aka Woodman

The pianist in 1970PT, whatever his name was (Bruno)?

Sarah Collins, sometimes, but other times she was adorable.

The first Willie Loomis (who pronounced his own name "Lomis")

The final Dr. Woodard, I was glad to see him die.

Jeb Hawkes, when he was being terribly obnoxious, especially when he was calling forth the bat to bite Barnabas.  More. . .more. . .MORE!!!!!!!!  Kill me now!

Sabrina, in any storyline, I could not stand her!

Joanna in 1840.  She simply annoyed the hell out of me.

Amanda Harris/Olivia Corey - I was never so glad to see anyone take a fall as she did.  I thought it demeaned Quentin to declare her the only woman for him after all Beth went through for him.

Beth (annoyed me sometimes for being wishy-washy).

1970PT Maggie - aka Doormat.  I was glad to see her go, sorry to see her return.  Bleccch!

Love, Robin

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

Oh Robin you are so funny but have to say the MORE,MORE MORE scene is on of the most irritating scenes in the show!

jennifer

and I fogot SKY (one of the worst actors i've ever seen!)
and PhilipTodd
And Eveand Adam
And that Donna friend of Carolyn's who get attacked by the wolf!

oh this is fun and after thinking of the above named I'm starting to like Harry!
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2002, 07:21:46 AM »
Lang
Anyone played by Donna McKechnie (sp?).
The Leviathan kid (not the one with the lisp and the soup bowl haircut--the other one)
Morgan
PT Catherine and Bramwell

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Julianka7

• Senior Poster
  • Collinwood casts a long shadow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2002, 07:11:19 AM »
Let's see the worst has to be:
1.Hallie
2.Peter Bradfor/Jeff Clark
3.The Levithan kids
4.Harry Johnson
5.Amanda Harris

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2002, 07:32:18 AM »
Vicky gets my vote, especially when she couldn't keep quiet during the 1795 episodes.

When Vicky came back, constantly talking about 1795, I just wanted one of the characters (Julia? Roger?) to turn to her and say, "God, are you still talking about that?!"

BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2006, 05:20:58 PM »
Burke Devlin #1 without a doubt.  Always yelling and screaming ::)     I like Burke Devlin #2.  My husband thinks #2 is wishy washy,   I think he is a gentlemen.   :D

Depends on your definition of a gentleman....

I think the second Burke was too demanding  and bossy.....he expected Vicki to obey his every command, forget everybody else and think about what HE wanted, he told her want he wanted her to do and not do. The first Burke was never that way with Vicki.

Sort of have a love/hate relationship with Adam, I did feel for him at times, other times I wanted to throttle him when [spoiler]he kidnapped Vicki twice, then tried to kill her twice. I remember him trying to strangle Vicki, he had an evil grin on his face...at that moment I wanted to blast his dang head off!

I know it was Nicholas' idea that Adam demand a mate, and I try to remember that when I watch Adam in his murderous modes, but it sure ain't easy.[/spoiler]

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2006, 01:30:41 AM »
[spoiler]I know it was Nicholas' idea that Adam demand a mate, and I try to remember that when I watch Adam in his murderous modes, but it sure ain't easy.[/spoiler]

I'm going to play Trask here and ask: If the Devil (or the Devil's minion) tells you to do something and you then proceed to do it, does that absolve you from all responsibility?

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2006, 03:28:50 AM »
I'm going to play Trask here and ask: If the Devil (or the Devil's minion) tells you to do something and you then proceed to do it, does that absolve you from all responsibility?

Good point. My answer is no, it doesn't absolve you. Not unless you had no other choice. Adam did have a choice but unfortunately the choice he made was the wrong one.

Good job playing Trask BTW! [hall2_wink]

Offline Alondra

• Senior Poster
  • Dark Shadows Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2007, 11:14:19 PM »
What a fun topic, though I get in on it way after everyone else. Ok here are my top contenders for the most irritating (not to be confused with those characters who I simply despise because they are evil fiends, these are those who got on my nerves) No particular order til you get to the last one.

Burke #2 because he was so parental toward Vicki. Not lover like, parental!
Sabrina (Lisa Richards) because I didn't like her voice. I am very sensitive to voices.
The Leviathan brats, Alexander and Michael.
Aristede/Bruno who are really the same character, just different name!
The first Willie James Hall gakkkkk! The best decision TPTB ever took was to replace him with John Karlen!
Harry Johnson whine whine whine!
Any Roger Davis character, especially Ned Stuart and Jeff Clark.
And the number one most irritating award has to go to...

AMANDA HARRIS whose motto has to be "enter whining." Because the first words out of her mouth were [spoiler]"Why did you keep me waiting five minutes before I could come up here?" Gak this is the woman Quentin falls for instead of Beth!? GIMME A BREAK! And she was Charles Tate's perfect woman? Will someone explain why the "perfect woman" needs so much makeup? Her false eyelashes were at least an inch long. Well what can you expect from a Roger Davis character??[/spoiler]

Alondra

Offline JVjr

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2007, 04:44:20 AM »
With the exception of Peter Bradford, any Roger Davis character is the worst!! JVjr

Offline Sunny_Collins

• Senior Poster
  • True devotion! I love, love, love dear Barnabas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2007, 09:13:10 PM »
My least favorites are:

Amanda Harris/Olivia Cory
Daphne Harrige in any time period
Roxann in any time period
Jeff Clark
The doctor who comes to the Old House to examine barnabas after Angelique cursed him. (Apologies for not remembering his name).
All the Leviathan kids.
Barnabas to little Sarah's ghost: "I forbid you to leave! I beg you to stay!"