Author Topic: Did anyone on DS ever have sex?  (Read 3560 times)

Offline Karen_#2

• Junior Poster
  • "WHOA CAMEL! WHOA!! When I say whoa, I mean WHOA!!
    • View Profile
Re: Did anyone on DS ever have sex?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2002, 03:10:13 AM »
what about Angelique and.......

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

(brrrr) Sky Rumsfield (or whatever his name was) from the Leviathan period.

Then again, who cares about him anyway?  ;)
"The Collins blood always had a rather....persistant strength"                       Barnabas to Elizabeth  1967

Offline Kid_A_Grue

• Incestors?!?
    • View Profile
    • My Diary
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2002, 04:39:54 AM »
Yeah I remember during 1800 PT Bramwell and Catherine had done it and she was lying on the bed and Bramwell was well...cleaning himself up( ya know, fixing his shirt and the like). Accually they had just DONE IT but the DS writers were insinuating the whole concept of Doing it...

Birds DO IT! bees DO IT! Even educated fleas DO IT! Why don't we all just fall in love?
I'm a reasonable Grue get off my case get off my case get off my case.  All your Base are belong to us!

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2002, 07:21:45 AM »
SPOILER FOR 1970 PT

There was a strong suggestion in one episode that Cyrus - as John Yeager - had raped Buffie.
Josette

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2002, 05:22:47 PM »
SPOILER FOR 1970 PT

There was a strong suggestion in one episode that Cyrus - as John Yeager - had raped Buffie.

Yes Josette that was really creepy!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Karen_#2

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2002, 08:13:07 AM »
SPOILER FOR 1970 PT

I thought what he did to Maggie's hairbrush was just as bad. Yick! :P Does that count?

"The Collins blood always had a rather....persistant strength"                       Barnabas to Elizabeth  1967

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2002, 04:47:06 PM »
Mother of pearl....what did he do with Maggie's hairbrush?????!!!!!  Just putting it like that makes it sound incredibly perverse!

(I've never seen that part of the show....don't even know who the character is.)

Raineypark
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2002, 04:54:56 PM »
Mother of pearl....what did he do with Maggie's hairbrush?????!!!!!  Just putting it like that makes it sound incredibly perverse!

(I've never seen that part of the show....don't even know who the character is.)

Ah, yes, the hairbrush . . . ;)  If you're sure you really want to know?

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

It sounds and is incredibly perverse, mainly because John Yjust personifies perverse.  In one notable scene took PT Maggie's hairbrush and (ahem) licked it.

He also had some other interesting encounters with her beads as I recall.

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2002, 05:03:47 PM »
So, basically, what you're telling me is this John Yeager makes Willie Loomis look like a boy you'd want to take home to Mother?

So maybe it's really MAGGIE who's a little "strange", attracting the type of men she does?  :P

Raineypark
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Karen_#2

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2002, 02:09:37 AM »
So, basically, what you're telling me is this John Yeager makes Willie Loomis look like a boy you'd want to take home to Mother?

Yup. Yeager made Willie look like a choir boy [angl]

So maybe it's really MAGGIE who's a little "strange", attracting the type of men she does?  :P

Raineypark

s
p
o
i
l
e
r  (again)

Actually, Maggie couldn't stand him. He tied to come onto her once, and she dissed him. That's when he nabbed the brush for his "little fantasies" [crazy].  He cornered her on the docks one night and tried to "have his way" with her, but she got away. He made a little gesture with his fingers after that which was pretty gross [puke]. This guy was a freak!

Offline elizabeth

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2002, 08:22:09 AM »
One day I decided to try and watch a current soap opera.  I had never ever bothered with any of them.  So I turned it on and on the screen was 2 very handsome, muscular men.  One blonde and one brunette.  They looked alike except for the hair color.  Well I though. "How nice".  And was BORED in about 2 seconds.  Yet......I could look at Barnabas, Joe, Willie  and Roge all day.  When I saw John Karlen at last years festival and stood close to him.  I though I would faint  :D  Could not take my eyes off of him ?!?  ?!?  Star Struck, In love,  what ever, it was fun!!!!!!  ;)  ;)  What I am trying to say is, I do not think DS needed sex.  The implication was enough.  The characters had sex appeal ;)
I must go to my room and rest.

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2002, 08:05:20 AM »
I always suspected that Carolyn and "Buzz" were "doing it", but they never actually say...

I thought that too! OMG and then I felt soo bad for thinking it, because the conversation went:

Roger: How far are you going to go with this?
Carolyn: As far as I have to *evil cackle*
Roger: ....how far is that? <the man was obviously thinking the same thing I was!!>
Carolyn: All the way!!! We might even get married!!!!

I was like MARRIED!?!? OMGGGG!!!! I felt like Millicent saying 2 Nathan, "I had no idea your intentions were so honorable!" LMAO!!! It happened like three or four times, too....I was like "GOSH I have a dirty mind!"  ;D  8)

I always love the "did they/didn't they" debate....hehe ask anyone who watches SAMK that and they'll never stop talking!!! HAHAHA That's where I get it  ;)
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2002, 06:47:35 AM »

Pretty much, yeah.  Actually he makes Willie #1 look like a choir boy.  He makes Karlen's Willie look like St. Francis.

Raineypark

As this is PT Maggie (who I will admit is pretty clueless) not really a fair assessment of RT Maggie ;)

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2002, 03:25:30 PM »
Welcome back from vacation Luciaphil.....hope you had a grand time!

Willie Loomis as St. Fancis?.....tonsured hair, brown robe?......BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [lghy]

Bad Rainey, very bad.
Dylan Thomas