Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0436  (Read 989 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0436
« on: November 26, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0436
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 08:39:42 AM »
I liked Alexandra Moltke's performance today.  Usually I don't notice it either way, but today she gave some nice inflections to some lines that could have been done straightforwardly.  I wasn't so thrilled with Roger Davis, but maybe I was wrong on that.  He seemed more like Jeff Clark than Peter Bradford, and while I don't much like Jeff Clark, it can't be all bad for Jeff and Peter to seem similar.

Suddenly Vicky is sure that there was witchcraft practiced, and that Angelique was doing it.  It's an interesting conversion story.  And I suppose it really began on the train to Collinwood, when she didn't even believe in ghosts.

Ben mentioned at the court that he had buried Angelique in a coffin.  I thought that strange: where did he get a coffin at short notice?  I can't believe he would take the trouble to build one.  And now the coffin has disappeared from the grave along with Angelique's body.

Offline pooter

• from "The Flicks That Church Forgot" podcast
    • View Profile
    • The Church where I am the Minister (no not like Trask!)
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 12:20:31 PM »
Peter Bradford really shouts a lot in court doesnt he? I was watching this episode at the gym on my Ipod while running on the running machine. Every now and again his screeching "OBJECTION!" made me wince. Who would have known it was Dark Shadows that caused it and not the running itself!

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 10:17:54 AM »
Peter Bradford really shouts a lot in court doesnt he? Every now and again his screeching "OBJECTION!" made me wince.
I also noticed that Peter Bradford screams a lot in court. It grates on your nerves after a while. [santa_cheesy]

I knew that Angelique would be missing from her grave! [santa_shocked] That sure is an extroadinary power to have. [_witch_]

It was pretty stupid for Peter to decide to put Vicki on the stand to tell the truth. [8311] It would  have made a lot more sense for Vicki to testify about the soldier and handkerchief. [santa_wink]

I sure do hate Trask! [santa_angry]

----- Sally -----
[santa_cool] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Sunny_Collins

• Senior Poster
  • True devotion! I love, love, love dear Barnabas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 05:41:10 PM »
Peter and Vicki seem to think when Angelique appeared in the courtroom, that she looked like a living breathing person. Obviously, she was a ghost, which makes me wonder, aren't the ghosts on DS usually transparent?  [santa_undecided]

I always enjoy the scenes and sounds at the dock.

Why is Nathan so interested in Barnabas's whereabouts? Why would he go to the trouble of investigating ships that sailed around the time Barnabas was supposed to have gone to England? I guess he always likes to have information to blackmail some unsuspecting person with.
Barnabas to little Sarah's ghost: "I forbid you to leave! I beg you to stay!"