Author Topic: The Annual November Juliathon  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: The Annual November Juliathon *Spoiler Warning*
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 02:03:14 PM »
***SPOILER WARNING***

I agree...gotta love the yellow dress... [hall2_grin]

And then there was the slip of the garter episode...

And any time Julia is on the phone, or is using the tools of her trade...

Not to mention any time she confronted Barnabas while he was possessed during the Leviathan era.

Or when she talked to Carolyn or Liz, or pouted like this...

I just had to add that one of my favorite Julia moments (which I've already mentioned in other threads no doubt) involves the time when B&J follow Beth's ghost down to Chris' cottage, and Julia has nothing on but her robe and nightgown.

And then after she determines what's wrong with Chris,she takes him into the back bedroom, alone...Aside from the obvious of what she may have done to treat the poisoning, who knows what all went on back there... >:D  She was in there long enough for Barnabas to set up a tea/coffee service, and I'm sure he was silently wondering a thing or two...

And then later on Barnabas leaves and while Julia's talking to a disheveled Chris , Amy comes to the door... hehe.

And of course, there was this random outtake that we never got to see...

evilly yours,
Heather H.

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*

Offline Jackie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Dark_Shadows_Original_Series-1966-71
Re: The Annual November Juliathon
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 03:53:38 PM »
I think of all the characters on the show, Julia's the only one who had her hair changed the most!  [hall2_grin]

I don't know if these were during the month of November but some of my favorite scenes with Julia are:

1. When she slaps Cassandra!!
2. When she demands to hear how Barnabas got involved with the Leviathans.
3. Her desperate need to speak to Sarah, who she felt was the only one that could save her from Barnabas.

I notices, after recently watching the entire Leviathan storyline, that Julia was in MOST of the episodes at least in the first several weeks. It was delightful to watch and it felt good to see her so much since we didn't see Barnabas and her together at all!  It wasn't until episode 938 when they started to work together again and I greatly missed that.
Robservations & slideshow every week day at
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dark_Shadows_Original_Series/

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: The Annual November Juliathon *Spoiler Warning*
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 05:18:48 PM »
***SPOILER WARNING***

(I just had to add that one of my favorite Julia moments (which I've already mentioned in other threads no doubt) involves the time when B&J follow Beth's ghost down to Chris' cottage, and Julia has nothing on but her robe and nightgown.

Julia looks nice in the softer colors.  Does Barnabas think so?

(And then after she determines what's wrong with Chris,she takes him into the back bedroom, alone...Aside from the obvious of what she may have done to treat the poisoning, who knows what all went on back there... >:D  She was in there long enough for Barnabas to set up a tea/coffee service, and I'm sure he was silently wondering a thing or two...(

Whats taking her so long.  It's her job to do the tea.   I'm glad that my mother taught  me how to do this.   No they couldn't be....

And then later on Barnabas leaves and while Julia's talking to a disheveled Chris , Amy comes to the door... hehe.

So All the stories are true.  [hall2_grin]  Heather you are truly evil   [hall2_lipsrsealed]

Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate