Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0424  (Read 736 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0424
« on: November 08, 2007, 06:45:24 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0424
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 10:51:11 AM »
When Joshua was talking about Vicky's book, I suddenly felt how scary it would be, to be presented with a book and told that your future was written in it.  I don't think I would want to know the date I was destined to die.  I think about that sometimes: every year I live through the future anniversary of my death, without knowing which day it is.  There's a particular day that I think of as my unlucky day, and every year I breath a sigh of relief if I get past it without disaster - but perhaps by the time I die, I'll think of death as no disaster whatsoever.

Joel Crothers's expression was perfect as Millicent discovered the marriage license.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 08:38:32 AM »
That was pretty astute of Joshua to notice that Nathan didn't seem very upset about Suki's death. [ideag] I agree, Lydia, that expression on Nathan's face was perfect when Millicent discovered the marriage license!  He couldn't stop Millicent from finding it. Joel Crothers' acting was fabulous in this episode!  [clap2]

How scary for Joshua and Naomi to discover the same marks on Josette's neck as there were on Barnabas' neck. [shkdg] They are powerless to stop what will happen, and fear that Josette will die, too, just like Barnabas did. [sadg]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hall2_cool] [hippy2]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Sunny_Collins

• Senior Poster
  • True devotion! I love, love, love dear Barnabas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 06:43:12 PM »
I felt really bad for Millicent in this episode. It's no wonder she wants nothing to do with Nathan.
Barnabas to little Sarah's ghost: "I forbid you to leave! I beg you to stay!"