Author Topic: Jeff Kicks Barney's butt!!  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Jeff Kicks Barney's butt!!
« on: May 18, 2002, 03:17:34 AM »
Well, , ,with everyone hatin' Jeff I did have to admire the way he told Barnabas to BUTT out of his relationship with Vicki, is say, "Way to go Jeff!!"  [wavey]
Julia99

Offline The charming Mr. Blair

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Jeff Kicks Barney's butt!!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2002, 03:45:22 AM »
Way to go Jeff, but I think Barn would have kicked his butt if the two got into a brawl. I think Barn would have a lot of penned up anger and fustration to unleashed to compensate for his weakened state. Perhaps a fist fight might have caused a vampiric regression which would have been disastorous for poor Jeff ;) Either way I would never bet against Barn in a brawl..
I must go. However, I shalln't be long.
 Good day everyone!

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2002, 03:54:44 AM »
SonofBarnabas.....can you REALLY picture Barnabas in a street-fight?  Somehow that seems so.....common.

Giving a man a good thrashing with one's cane is so much more....to the Manor born, shall we say?

But fisticuffs with low class riff-raff like Jeff Clark?  I can't imagine a well-bred Gentleman like Mr. Collins  stooping to such a thing!  ;)

Rainey
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2002, 04:16:51 AM »
I agree Raineypark, I just can't see Barnabas in a fist fight.  It's so "common".  I think he should get his cane out  and teach that Jeff some courtesy.  If Jeff doesn't believe me about Barnabas and his cane, maybe he should have a talk with Willie.  Willie will tell you all about it Jeff.
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2002, 04:49:55 AM »
I agree Raineypark, I just can't see Barnabas in a fist fight.  It's so "common".  I think he should get his cane out  and teach that Jeff some courtesy.  If Jeff doesn't believe me about Barnabas and his cane, maybe he should have a talk with Willie.  Willie will tell you all about it Jeff.

Yes. .Barnabas would **hire or blackmail** someone (Willie or Julia) to kick Jeff's *ss. . . :D
Julia99

Offline DSWayne

• Junior Poster
  • Another DS fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2002, 05:23:24 AM »
I have to agree with Son of Barnabas... about his anger. And to think of how many encounters he has had in his life. I would say Barnabas has some street fighting knowledge.

Just that he prefers to show a person their short comings by using his cane. It is used to enhance a persons education in respect for a person of a higher class.  Or maybe the cane is just handy!

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2002, 12:03:30 PM »
SPOILER..............SPOILER.............SPOILER......SPOILER....
S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

I couldn't for the life of me picture Barnabas in any type of brawl, until I remembered the one he had with Vampire Tom Jennings. I really don't remember the outcome of this one, but I think he did pretty well for himself. ;)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2002, 03:07:46 PM »
Barnabas has the veneer of gentlemanliness, but you KNOW he's probably been in several brawls in his life; he grew up in raw times and lived through the Revolutionary War, albeit as a child.  I have no doubt that, if necessary, Barnabas could kick Jeff's butt easily.  And since Jeff pisses me off sometimes, I wish Barnabas would!

Love, Robin

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2002, 04:19:37 PM »
Barnabas has the veneer of gentlemanliness, but you KNOW he's probably been in several brawls in his life; he grew up in raw times and lived through the Revolutionary War, albeit as a child.  I have no doubt that, if necessary, Barnabas could kick Jeff's butt easily.  And since Jeff pisses me off sometimes, I wish Barnabas would!

Love, Robin

That is funny Robin have to agree if the cane doesn't do it can see him kicking the stuffing out of old Jeff
but " watch the hair"

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2002, 03:33:45 AM »

That is funny Robin have to agree if the cane doesn't do it can see him kicking the stuffing out of old Jeff
but " watch the hair"

jennifer

Except for Barn's weakened condition at the moment, I can easily see Barnabas strangling the life out of Jeff Clark.

Offline Dawn

• Junior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2002, 05:06:11 AM »
Perhaps he'd challenge him to a duel.  Worked with Jerimiah.  Dawn :D
To live in hearts we leave behind, is not to die.

Offline Lindsey

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2002, 02:19:29 PM »
Barnabas definately isn't the fist-fight type of guy, too refined for that.

SPOILER...

But we can't forget the time when he attacked Lamar Trask after Lamar had killed Angelique. That was some fight, and it ended up trapping Lamar in Parallel Time!

-Lindsey
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
                          -Barnabas and Angelique 1840

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2006, 03:10:46 PM »
Love Barnabas, but I did think he was out of line [spoiler]to tell Jeff to stay away from Vicki. Vicki had already broken her engagement (if you can call it that) to Barnabas at that point, and considering she never considered him anything but a good dear friend it was just as well.[/spoiler]

I know he was scared to death of losing her at that point, but he should have realized he already HAD lost her.

Offline Alondra

• Senior Poster
  • Dark Shadows Forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 10:52:01 PM »
Yes. .Barnabas would **hire or blackmail** someone (Willie or Julia) to kick Jeff's *ss. . . :D

Heh heh heh. I'd love to see that. Willie always lost his fights, both before and after his [spoiler]change of life (MB loves it that I call it that lol!)[/spoiler] so I always want to see him win one and who better for him to throttle than this nit Jeff Clark! I'd love to see it. I wouldn't mind Julia doing it either, though she might just give him a good slap [spoiler]like she gave Joe.[/spoiler] Hey I don't mind if every character on the show gave him a good slap! And while we're at it, who else wants a piece of the action lol!

Alondra

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 11:08:02 PM »
Barn went out on many ships and spent time down at the docks, he would have had to learn how to fight dirty. Back in colonial days you had to take care of yourself. No one else did it for you. I think Jeff would have lost and lost good. My vote is for Barn.  ;D
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate