Author Topic: That Familiar DS Ring...  (Read 1027 times)

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
That Familiar DS Ring...
« on: September 08, 2007, 06:19:35 PM »
I don't know what possessed me (perhaps the ghost of some obscure DS character) but the other day I was playing around on the AT&T page (whoo hoo!) and found a very interesting ringtone.  Not an official DS ringtone mind you - but it does remind me of the show - a lot.  It's called the Howling Wolf Alert.  After a little bit of technical difficulty and consultation with a twenty-something young guy at a cell phone kiosk, I downloaded the ringtone.  Now, every time my phone rings, I think of Barnabas, Quentin and the whole Collinwood crew.  Ahhhh, it's the little things in life that make it fun ya know?!

Any way, just thought I'd share my little discovery
  ;D...

CastleBee

Another thing they have on that page is a thing called Veepers where you can load a photo and make it talk.  You can then save it and...for a fee of course...send it to whomever.  You can play around with it all you want for free though without buying.  I was using a photo of one of my dogs but, it could be fun to do with DS photos too. Hey, something to try later!

No, don't work for AT&T/Cingular...just haven't gotten around to finishing that maturing thing yet...probably too late now...LOL!
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: That Familiar DS Ring...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 06:33:46 PM »
OMG - wolves howl when your cell phone rings? That's too much!!  [stfl]  But then, given your wonderful sense of humor - and your devotion to DS, it really does seem completely perfect.  [b003]

Offline arashi

• Senior Poster
  • What a lovely night for the unquiet dead.
    • View Profile
    • Darkness Falls
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 10:33:11 PM »
LOL! That's a riot! Now all you need to do is throw a DS wallpaper on your phone!

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 12:18:07 AM »
The actual dog-howl sound effect from the show would make a FABULOUS cell phone ring tone.

G.  (not a cell phone owner)