Author Topic: Rooms now available at Westchester Marriott  (Read 907 times)

Offline Miranda

• Full Poster
  • Dit forum is het helemaal !
    • View Profile
Rooms now available at Westchester Marriott
« on: August 14, 2007, 11:04:24 PM »
I was just checking Marriott's site, and they now have rooms available at the Westchester Marriott, with rates ranging from 159- 289 dollars a nite or so.  So some people may have cancelled, the 159 is only 30 dollars more than the DS rate.  You can still cancel all these reservations by 6 pm Friday.  There MUST have been some cancellations as even as of I think a day or two ago there were no rooms available at the hotel

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Rooms now available at Westchester Marriott
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 09:26:22 PM »
Yep, I was one of those cancellations.  I'm still coming.....but I'm not staying in the hotel.
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Miranda

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 05:13:54 PM »
Well, hope you liked the hotel you stayed in Raineypark!!  With no car I had to stay at the Marriott, which was very nice...

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 10:49:39 PM »
Oh, the Hotel is very nice indeed.  I stayed there once for a previous Fest.  But it's just my good luck to have family in the area so I can stay with them, usually.  This year I could only be at the Fest for a few hours before returning home.  I did catch part of Jonathan's presentation, but mostly, I was there to see a very dear friend..... ;)
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Miranda

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 12:24:07 AM »
That is good you have family nearby, Raineypark, but also good you got to see Jonathan's presentation, probably the highlight of the fest!!