Author Topic: Episode #1019  (Read 3711 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23496
  • Karma: +211/-12936
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1019
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 08:38:03 PM »
Well, if he doesn't, I'm sure that Angelique or Bruno could tell him where to shop. [snow_smileydevil] [snow_smileydevil]

([pointing-up]  I bet they could!!  [nodassent]  Although, I think I'm pretty middling when it comes to the notion of seeing Bruno wearing that type of chaps.  [undb])

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35425
  • Karma: +13/-136891
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1019
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 09:49:51 PM »
Well, just because someone can wear them doesn't mean that they actually should. [snow_wink] [snow_smileydevil]  [snow_wink]
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23496
  • Karma: +211/-12936
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1019
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2016, 08:05:33 PM »
([pointing-up]  To be sure!!  [snow_wink])

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #1019
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2026, 04:13:57 AM »
Angelique and Hoffman agreed that although Quentin's marriage to Maggie was dreadful, even worse was the fact that following Angelique's death he had acquired the habit of __ randomly trying to smell his own nose to find out if that’s what he’s smelling __!!
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline dom

  • Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • DIVINE ASCENDANT
  • *****
  • Posts: 13307
  • Karma: +591/-47501
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1019
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2026, 03:56:09 PM »
blacking out in gay bars
leavig notes in hieroglyphs
insisting that all females entering Collingwood be carried over the threshold by him

Offline B.Collins

  • Full Poster
  • ***
  • Posts: 459
  • Karma: +11/-478
  • Gender: Male
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #1019
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2026, 12:42:28 AM »
wearing high heels