Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0348  (Read 953 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0348
« on: July 25, 2007, 07:36:40 PM »

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0348
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 12:30:33 AM »
I really liked this show. I was so happy that Sarah came to Carolyn.  Carolyn is starting to believe David and she doesn't want David to be sent away.  David giving Carolyn  the Soldier to protect her and not himself.  A galant thing to do.

Julia trying to help Barnabas, and see how it came out was amazing.  Barnabas was always pushing  Julia. The Make up was great.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 11:12:30 AM »
Once again David Henesy read another character's description of David Collins, and delivered a performance to suit it.  Admirable.

I was touched by the scene in Carolyn's bedroom between Carolyn and David, and then between Carolyn and her mother.  It's no fun when you have to acknowledge that someone you love has a serious problem.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 04:50:30 PM »
I do believe Sarah wants SOMEONE to believe and help David and that's why she appeared to Carolyn.

It's understandable that David reacted the way he did when Carolyn told him she saw Sarah....the last person who believed him ended up dying and he is terrified the same thing will happen to Carolyn....and probably he sees that dream about her as a premonition after that...because what happened to Dr. Woodard just might happen to her.

Barnabas only has himself to blame for what happened....if he only hadn't been so stubborn about speeding up the treatments....Julia warned him but as usual he wouldn't listen.

Great episode.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 03:25:36 AM »
I agree that Sarah appearing to Carolyn was because Sarah wanted someone to help David! I was glad Sarah admitted right away that she was a ghost. [cheer] I also agree that David's giving  Carolyn the toy soldier was a very gallant gesture on his part. He wanted to protect Carolyn because he knew something was going to happen to her.  [help]

It serves Barnabas right that he aged! He should have trusted Julia to know the correct pace of the experiments. He was too impatient! [winkg]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Roland

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 02:35:13 AM »
All I can say is those must be some awfully loud bells if they can be heard so clearly in the basement of the Old House.

Interesting that Sarah finally seems to be catching on to the idea that she's a ghost.