Author Topic: Dr. Hoffman meets Dr. Frankenstein  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Barnabas

• Junior Poster
  • aka Grayson Hall
    • View Profile
Dr. Hoffman meets Dr. Frankenstein
« on: May 13, 2002, 11:24:02 PM »
I thought Julia's screams were the best part of today's episodes. Talk about suspension of belief! This whole Mary Shelley story line is way too much for me to buy. By the way, todays montage is great!
"Aren't you Joan Bennett?"
"I used to be."

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Oh, but
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2002, 05:05:11 AM »
don't you just LOVE the body being left around at room temperature for DAYS! If I remember right the hand Jeff brought in was on ice. But not the packaged body, no siree bob!

And the whole, piece a body together theme makes me crazy anyway. I know that is the way Shelley wrote it, but didn't anyone ever say, "Hey, why not just use a whole body and save yourself a lot of time?!"  ::) ?!? :P
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Re: Dr. Hoffman meets Dr. Frankenstein
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2002, 05:46:59 AM »
Julia did freakOUT!  I think she was responding  the inner voice that is telling her  "Your whole life is FREAKVILLE since you came here!  Get out!  Go home!"
Julia99

Offline Happybat

• Full Poster
  • Jag gillar Dark Shadows!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2002, 05:16:36 PM »
ROTFL!!   ;D

That scene where Julia finds the body is priceless.  That scream, those amazing facial contortions of hers are a wonder to behold.  

But I think Dr. Hoffman must have temporary blacked out when she phones the cops INSIDE Dr. Lang's office.  Why not just leave the darn house and then call the cops?

Duh!!!  [nuts]

Happybat

"One can only truly understand what one can create"--Giambattista Vico, Italian philosopher

Offline Barnabas

• Junior Poster
  • aka Grayson Hall
    • View Profile
Re: Oh, but
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2002, 05:17:18 PM »
don't you just LOVE the body being left around at room temperature for DAYS! If I remember right the hand Jeff brought in was on ice. But not the packaged body, no siree bob!

And the whole, piece a body together theme makes me crazy anyway. I know that is the way Shelley wrote it, but didn't anyone ever say, "Hey, why not just use a whole body and save yourself a lot of time?!"  ::) ?!? :P

I couldn't agree with you more!
"Aren't you Joan Bennett?"
"I used to be."

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2002, 08:30:04 AM »
ROTFL!!   ;D

But I think Dr. Hoffman must have temporary blacked out when she phones the cops INSIDE Dr. Lang's office.  Why not just leave the darn house and then call the cops?

Duh!!!  [nuts]

Because then Barnabas and Dr. Lange couldn't have talked her into a 3-way. ..oh gosh, i've had too much wine tonight. . .
Julia99

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Oh, but
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2002, 08:56:31 AM »

I couldn't agree with you more Kuanyin. But then Dr.Lang wouldn't be able to call it HIS CREATION!! LOL! :)
"Calamity Jane"