Author Topic: FILLING THEIR  SHOES  (Read 2406 times)

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: FILLING THEIR  SHOES
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2002, 10:00:21 PM »
You know, I always wondered what would have happened if Josette got to play the part of the evil witch, and Angelique got the part of the tragic heroine. We all know that no one can replace Angelique, as she did a great job playing her part, but still one can't help but wonder just how much this would have affected the show.
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2002, 03:55:51 AM »
What if Angelique had played Laura's part of David's mother? They both had SPOOKY  :o  :o eyes!!!

*screams*

"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2002, 04:11:12 AM »
What if Angelique had played Laura's part of David's mother? They both had SPOOKY  :o  :o eyes!!!

*screams*

ROTFL!!!!
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline Joeytrom

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2002, 10:03:59 PM »
We did see what happened when Nancy Barrett was unavailable for an episode and how they got Larry Chase as PT Chris Collins replacement.

Instead of sending a Joan Bennett character off camera, I think either her good friend Lois Kibbee or Irene Dailey could have played Elizabeth or Judith.

Jacklyn Smith would have made a good Vicky #2.  THough Carolyn Groves was a good Vicki #3.

They never could have gotten away with a cast member subsituting for another cast member as the same character.  Joel Crothers had to fill in for Mitchell Ryan in an episode but he played Joe Haskell, NOT Burke Devlin.

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2002, 05:06:38 AM »
I can see Jaclyn Smith filling in for Alexandra Moltke...or Suzanne Somers. I've seen pictures of her on E! from the sixities from a commercial, she looked almost exactly like AM except for her blonde hair. They could've put her on and said she dyed her hair cause she and Carolyn participated in twin day at the Blue Whale ;)

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
Re:  FILLING THEIR  SHOES
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2002, 02:32:24 PM »
I can see Jaclyn Smith filling in for Alexandra Moltke...or Suzanne Somers. I've seen pictures of her on E! from the sixities from a commercial, she looked almost exactly like AM except for her blonde hair. They could've put her on and said she dyed her hair cause she and Carolyn participated in twin day at the Blue Whale ;)

I was fortunate to have the opportunity of seeing Ms. Moltke at the William Paley Festival. She, like many of the DS ladies, looks exactly like she did during the Series. What I want to know is where is that fountain of youth? ;)
It is a good day because I am still ticking!