Author Topic: The new DVD  (Read 926 times)

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
The new DVD
« on: May 04, 2002, 07:14:41 AM »
I tried to find out, but the website info is rather skimpy. I understand the first episode is Barnabas coming out of the coffin. With forty episodes on the set, where does that make it end with?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Daphne

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
Re: The new DVD
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2002, 09:07:32 AM »
Why don't they start at the BEGINNING?????? GRRRRRRRRR then no one can c Joe and Carolyn 2gether....or Carolyn and Burke either!! GOSH!!!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!! That's the best part of the show!!!!!

W h a t   v a m p i r e ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ?

*sigh*

~Daphne
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline DSWayne

• Junior Poster
  • Another DS fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2002, 09:57:48 AM »
Hi kuanyin,

If it starts on episode 210 and ends on 250 as advertised... below is a very brief summary of episode 250..

Barnabas plans to make Maggie his bride, she pretends to be Josette. Maggie finds that Willie has made coffin intended for her. Maggie tries to stake Barnabas, but he rises from his coffin before she has the chance.

Hope this helps!

Offline ksgemini

• Junior Poster
  • Angelique rules
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2002, 07:11:42 PM »
I believe they will go back and do the early eps after the Barn eps as they did with the tapes I am just happy to be hearing every 2 months instead of every 3...still thats over 5 years....if u follow the links it does give a brief description of every ep on the dvd's