Author Topic: Limbo!  (Read 3362 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Limbo!
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2007, 05:27:41 PM »
Hey MB, what's your avator a picture of, or should I say, WHO is it a picture of?  ;)

Supposedly it's a scene from the movie Doom. But I have no idea because I've never seen Doom and I just came across it while searching for some good "scared" avatars.

Offline barnabasjr

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 04:21:58 AM »
Really? I'm surprised you say that because I've thought it was fairly well written. But then, maybe that's easy for me to say because I work so closely with the system every day. However, the SMF developers have reworked the Help section for SMF 1.1, which we'll be upgrading to soon, so hopefully it will be an improvement for you. However, almost any questions/problems you might encounter have been discussed in multiple topics on the Testing board. After opening that board, just try typing a search term in the search box, and something is bound to come up for you. And if you ever need more of an explanation, please don't ever hesitate to start a new topic to post a question or two or three or...  [santa_wink]
Maybe it's just me but I've not had any luck with it. All of my questions have been answered either through posting or searching the Testing board. As far as upgrading to SMF 1.1 goes, how soon is soon? I'm eager to see what's so different about it. Thanks for the pointers, MB. [confused5]
Your 3rd cousin in Virginia

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 03:37:59 PM »
As far as upgrading to SMF 1.1 goes, how soon is soon?

Soon is certainly within the next few weeks. I was hoping for sooner than that, but there are some things I still need to do before we can upgrade, and a few real life issues have been cropping up lately to delay me.

I'm eager to see what's so different about it.

Some things will definitely be different - but in an improved kind of way. At least I think so.  :D