Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Could the Mark B. Perry DS be picked up this year
by a streaming service? KLS thinks so!
Be sure to check out: KLS talks to Soaps.com
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
»
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
»
Calendar Events / Announcements '06 II
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
) »
Happy Birthday to John in SC!!!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Happy Birthday to John in SC!!! (Read 2092 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Midnite
Exec Moderator /
Administrator
SENIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 10809
Karma: +717/-5388
Gender:
Happy Birthday to John in SC!!!
«
on:
October 18, 2006, 04:11:21 AM »
H
A
P
P
Y
B
I
R
T
H
D
A
Y
J
o
h
n
i
n
S
C
!
Logged
ProfStokes
* Ingenious Intellect *
Senior Poster
Posts: 2315
Karma: +74/-1559
Gender:
Re: Happy Birthday to John in SC!!!
«
Reply #1 on:
October 18, 2006, 05:35:30 AM »
Many happy returns of the day, John in SC!
ProfStokes
Logged
Sunny_Collins
Senior Poster
Posts: 582
Karma: +6/-41
Gender:
True devotion! I love, love, love dear Barnabas!
Re: Happy Birthday to John in SC!!!
«
Reply #2 on:
October 18, 2006, 01:26:07 PM »
Wishing you a great birthday, John in SC!
Logged
Barnabas to little Sarah's ghost: "I forbid you to leave! I beg you to stay!"
CastleBee
Senior Poster
Posts: 1309
Karma: +13996/-4853
Gender:
Re: Happy Birthday to John in SC!!!
«
Reply #3 on:
October 18, 2006, 04:07:11 PM »
Hope you have a wonderful day!
[/size][/color]
Logged
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad
Minja
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Full Poster
Posts: 528
Karma: +1978/-2064
Gender:
Re: Happy Birthday to John in SC!!!
«
Reply #4 on:
October 18, 2006, 04:32:27 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!
Always, Minja
[/color]
Logged
Because I knew you, I have been changed for good.
-From the song "For Good" from "Wicked"
CyrusL
Senior Poster
Posts: 980
Karma: +828/-1264
Gender:
What is the line between good and evil?
Re: Happy Birthday to John in SC!!!
«
Reply #5 on:
October 18, 2006, 05:15:38 PM »
All the best to our cousin to the near South!
Michael
Logged
Your Cousin from Virginia
"I have the deed to Carfax Abbey..."
"Scare unto others as you would have them scare unto you.".. Super Ghoul
Nancy
Senior Poster
Posts: 1602
Karma: +10683/-11780
Gender:
Only my freckles hold me together.
Re: Happy Birthday to John in SC!!!
«
Reply #6 on:
October 18, 2006, 09:58:18 PM »
Happy birthday, John! It was great to see you again this year.
Nancy
Logged
Nancy
http://www.facebook.com/nckersey
http://www.jonathanfrid.com
Josette
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
NEW ASCENDANT
Posts: 4685
Karma: +76/-3575
Gender:
Re: Happy Birthday to John in SC!!!
«
Reply #7 on:
October 22, 2006, 07:40:09 AM »
BELATED
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JOHN IN SC!!!
Sorry I'm so late - had a really busy week and never had time to do DS!!
Hope you had a great day!!!
Logged
Josette
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
»
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
»
Calendar Events / Announcements '06 II
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
) »
Happy Birthday to John in SC!!!