Author Topic: The Best of/Worst of Barnabas  (Read 764 times)

IluvBarnabas

The Best of/Worst of Barnabas
« on: October 05, 2006, 04:38:58 PM »
In honor of my favorite character I decided to do a list of the good/evil things he has done over the years. I am sure I will forget a few so feel free to add your own.

BEST DEEDS: [spoiler]Trying to help Chris find a way to end his curse
Strangling Jason McGuire (The creep totally deserved it!)
Saving Julia from the clutches of vampire Tom
Defended the 1840 Quentin at his witchcraft trial
Went back in time to 1796 to save Vicki from hanging as a witch
Saved 1897 Quentin from being split in two from the blade Aristede hung over him
Saved Magda from being killed by King Johnny[/spoiler]

WORSE DEEDS: [spoiler]Killing Dr. Woodard
Killing Carl, a member of his own family
Kidnapping Maggie, trying to turn her into the image of Josette, then hunting her down wanting to kill her
Forced Julia into helping him kill Dr. Woodard
Trying to drive Julia insane by tormenting he with Woodard's ghost
Wanting to use Maggie as a life force for Adam's mate (after what Adam did to her father! Some nerve!)
Made Willie his slave and treated him very badly as a vampire (and sometimes as a human as well)[/spoiler]

I am sure I haven't even scratched the surface....so if you have more examples of the good or evil of Barnabas, do tell! ;)

Offline Alondra

• Senior Poster
  • Dark Shadows Forever!
    • View Profile
Re: The Best of/Worst of Barnabas
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 01:01:26 AM »
I'm really surprised that this topic never got any replies. It's a good topic. I'm gonna bring it back to the top of the board by replying to it and hope others will respond. It seems that you captured some of the best and worst of Barnabas here and I can't really think of much more to add. It is good to see that Barnabas did change from the early evil vampire and became a good man, though he still had a few bad moments, he was basically a changed man and someone we can look up to and like.

Alondra