DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on October 20, 2010, 07:26:03 PM

Title: Episode #1086
Post by: CTP/FITBs on October 20, 2010, 07:26:03 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1086
Post by: Lydia on October 21, 2010, 09:20:55 AM
Setup:

Stokes (off-camera): It's a volume of poetry written by my ancestor Ben Stokes.  The poem of his that I like the best is called...
Title: Re: Episode #1086
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 31, 2010, 06:11:52 PM
Witches Are Bitches
Title: Re: Episode #1086
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 01, 2010, 10:08:40 PM
"Joshua Collins Should Be Put in the Stocks and Be Pelted With Rancid Tomatoes".  (Apologies to Black Adder)
Title: Re: Episode #1086
Post by: Lydia on November 03, 2010, 08:59:00 AM
...Stopping By the Eagle on a Snowy Evening, or a Rainy Evening, or Just About Any Evening.
Title: Re: Episode #1086
Post by: Willie Loomis on November 03, 2010, 01:23:30 PM
Angelique Booed, Barnabas Hooed and Victoria Pooed.
Title: Re: Episode #1086
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on September 02, 2016, 12:58:13 AM
I know it's probably egotistical to laugh at your own jokes - but after I just saw this one again -

Stokes (off-camera): It's a volume of poetry written by my ancestor Ben Stokes.  The poem of his that I like the best is called...
Witches Are Bitches

- I almost fell off my chair because I was laughing so hard.  [ghost_embarrassed]  [ghost_cheesy]
Title: Re: Episode #1086
Post by: Uncle Roger on September 02, 2016, 05:11:00 AM
There Was a Vampire From Nantucket

*Absolutely nothing wrong with laughing at your own material! I've done it a few times myself.*
Title: Re: Episode #1086
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on September 05, 2016, 06:43:57 PM
There Was a Vampire From Nantucket

 [rofl10]  Someone should write that one day!!  [nodassent]
Title: Re: Episode #1086
Post by: Uncle Roger on September 05, 2016, 07:04:07 PM
Willie probably wrote it on the men's room wall at the Blue Whale  [ghost_grin]
Title: Re: Episode #1086
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on September 06, 2016, 06:18:58 PM
([pointing-up]  [rofl10]  If he did, why do I suspect he wouldn't live long afterward?  [b003]  Or at least he'd be in for his worst beating yet...)
Title: Re: Episode #1086
Post by: Uncle Roger on September 06, 2016, 07:06:21 PM
Could be. Or it may have made Barnabas more popular than he ever imagined. [ghost_wink] [ghost_smiley]