Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0503  (Read 634 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0503
« on: July 18, 2013, 04:06:23 PM »
Robservations #503

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0503

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 03:30:45 PM »
Willie is still sitting in an armchair in the drawing room of the Old House. Fortunately, only Julia finds him and hypnotizes him to help him forget the dream. Instead he sees Carolyn, "under the ground," he says.

Carolyn teaches Adam a new word: "friend." But in trying to escape yet again, she hits her head on a rock and falls unconscious. Adam goes off to find food for them, but takes the precaution of placing a large rock against the outside of the door.

There's a new Sheriff Patterson in town. Welcome, Vince O'Brien. He and his men track Adam to the Old House, and he reports to Julia and Willie that Adam has been captured (offstage) and is being taken to the jail. He seems to be unnaturally strong, the sheriff comments. It took twenty men to subdue him [offstage]. But meanwhile, Carolyn is still unconscious--and only Adam knows where she is....

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 11:03:58 PM »
Willie relates to Julia that he saw snarling dog and cue the offscreen dog barks. She assures him that it is the police pack but it sounds just like the vampire bark.  The sheriff decides Adam is a maniac. I. Can't get enough of his deadpan delivery of it.  The sheriff has suspicions.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2013, 02:07:50 AM »
Hall looks good today.

Julia helps Willie deal with having the dream. (I thought the animule Willie saw was a wolf - how stupid of me.) I am very fascinated with the fact that Willie is clairvoyant - having seen Carolyn under the ground. There's no other explanation. It wouldn't be a stretch to think that Car & Will have some kind of psychic connection the way they showed her snap out of the semi trance she seemed to be in when Willie was "seeing" her under the ground. Even Willie saw her no more after she snapped out of it.

The inconsistent chain rattle is starting to get on my nerves. And Carolyn's whining also, though that is my problem, as she is the whining type and has reason to be mortified.

Julia tries and fails to hypnotize the dream away from Willie's mind. Nice little touch. Carolyn tries the friend approach with Adam, but screws it up by trying to escape too soon. Adam leaves to search for food for his friend but blocks the escape route with a heavy stone. I wonder if he would have done that had Car not tried to escape?

The whole deal with Willie's desperation to find Carolyn is kind of funny to me because it is coming across as concern but I feel it is only the fact that he wants to tell her the dream. I have no problems with the new sheriff. I think he's quite good actually.

Adam is captured. Julia doesn't look so good anymore - too much mascara.