Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1132  (Read 603 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1132
« on: January 31, 2017, 07:04:05 PM »
Robservations #1132

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1132

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 06:01:09 AM »
Julia says she has lots of work to do before the operation. That's an understatement considering the state of medicine and technology in 1840. Will she sew it back on with a needle and thread?
Quentin finds a not that says Joanna is dead and you are responsible. Q talks to the landlady.When I saw her I saiid, It's Heather Webber's mother Mrs. Grant  from General Hospital. Camilla Ashland. We learn from her that Joanna cut her wrists and was put in an asylum and escaped after three weeks found her swept ashore and Mrs Purdy buried her. Quite. Tale of woe.
Samantha is blindsided by Daphne being the governess. Q tells her like it or leave it. Then Gerard gives her the heave ho. 
Daphne has a gun. Gerard and Daphne are introduced and he flatters her, tells her he does what he wants. Samantha see's Gerard and tells him to get out and never come back. So it must be the beginning of the events to 1970.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 07:03:46 PM »
Lots of background on Joanna Mills. It takes up a lot of screen time and it's not all that interesting. Samantha hisses a lot at Quentin and Gerard. Daphne settles it at Collinwood. Her arrival triggers another argument between Quentin and Samantha. Gerard hits on Daphne and she isn't having it. At this point, it's hard to see how and Gerard would ever be linked to each other.
Fade Away and Radiate