Author Topic: Remembering Grayson Hall  (Read 4996 times)

David

Re: Remembering Grayson Hall
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2006, 08:06:53 AM »
I have a gut feeling that RJ's presentation wasn't mentioned because she dared to speak her mind RE:
Shadowgram's publisher.

It's your call, Midnite, but I respectfully suggest that Shadowgram emails not be posted at this board until it STOPS playing favorites & STOPS pretending that gays do not exist in fandom.

In other words, Shadosgram, like ANY information publication, should start telling the truth.

David

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2006, 03:35:05 PM »
I have a gut feeling that RJ's presentation wasn't mentioned because she dared to speak her mind RE:
Shadowgram's publisher.

Thank you for making it clear that you are speculating; however, I don't believe this is accurate.  And note that Big Finish was also not mentioned in the report.

It's your call, Midnite, but I respectfully suggest that Shadowgram emails not be posted at this board until it STOPS playing favorites & STOPS pretending that gays do not exist in fandom.

David, this topic is about RJ's presentation and book.

In other words, Shadosgram, like ANY information publication, should start telling the truth.

More or less the same report appears on the Festival website.

David

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2006, 03:55:29 PM »
I noticed on the DSF homepage that today is RJ's birthday.

Happy Birthday, sweetie!
May your book be a bestseller!
It should be required reading for students at the Actor's Studio!

David

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2006, 06:06:14 PM »
I don't believe this is accurate.

An addendum:

I can't find a single negative public comment made by the author before the Fest report was written.  Unless you find some evidence supporting your suspicion, please drop it.

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2006, 03:19:55 AM »
Oh, and that MPI offered some new stuff.  Hmmm...I'm overcome with joy that the new sweatshirts got a special mention.   

Hmmm, I saw their 40th anniversary tee-shirt was impressed...NOT!  They didn't even say 40th Anniversary on them!  Um, HELLO MPI!  Bobubas had the DEFINITIVE tee this year, as he always does.  ;)  And let's face it folks, the ONLY reason those damn sweatshirts sold so well is because the hotel was colder than the Collins mauseleum in February.  Their reps actually told me that they were going to beg the hotel to drop the thermastat when sales fell off.  Okay, so they were kidding...Lucky for me I had my old trusty Lyndhurst sweatshirt already in my room.   ;D
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"