Author Topic: The ghost of Tessie Kincaid and Captions  (Read 687 times)

Offline arashi

• Senior Poster
  • What a lovely night for the unquiet dead.
    • View Profile
    • Darkness Falls
The ghost of Tessie Kincaid and Captions
« on: October 02, 2006, 03:33:29 AM »
So I'm making my way through boxset 16, and I think it is episode 830 or so where...

[spoiler]
Quentin is in his room waiting for the full moon to rise when the ghost of Tessie Kincaid appears to torment him. NOW... this scene is quite OBVIOUSLY cut, as she steps out of the shadows towards Quentin and it is abruptly cut to him cowering away from her. I wonder what lines may have been lost here? Maybe she was too grisly for TV censors... look at that make up job! I weep that we didn't get a better look at her.

[/spoiler]

And a question, does anyone else hit a scene that was covered in the Caption This section and crack a smile at some remembered joke?

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: The ghost of Tessie Kincaid and Captions
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 03:39:42 AM »
And a question, does anyone else hit a scene that was covered in the Caption This section and crack a smile at some remembered joke?

Yes, but what really sticks with me is Luciaphil's remark (can't remember it exactly, but...) during the prelude to Adam that Jeff must have been digging in the Big And Tall Cemetery.  I couldn't help grinning every time there was a cemetery scene - and I'm laughing now.