Author Topic: The Dan Curtis Legacy a panel topic at FANEX Mini Convention, Baltimore  (Read 1044 times)

Offline CyrusL

• Senior Poster
  • What is the line between good and evil?
    • View Profile
FANEX, a long running fan convention that is held in Baltimore, will have a panel discussion on Dan Curtis and his legacy as part of their two day mini-con, to be held the weekend on August 18-19, the weekend just prior to the DS festival. The panal on Curtis is scheduled for 7:00 pm Friday evening. Here's a link to their site:
http://www.midmar.com/fanex.html

Disclaimer: Charles Ellis has not been contacted and to our knowledge has "no bone to pick" with FANEX. FANEX is an independent convention, of fans, no guests other than local filmmakers. This notification is for information purposes only.

With that said, FANEX can be a lot of fun, and has a few good dealers. I wish the panel was Saturday as I don't know if I can get up there for Friday night.  :-[

Michael
Your Cousin from Virginia

"I have the deed to Carfax Abbey..."

"Scare unto others as you would have them scare unto you.".. Super Ghoul

Offline Charles_Ellis

• Senior Poster
  • Barnabas & Julia Forever!!!
    • View Profile
Is this supposed to be a joke or have I just been greatly insulted?

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Charles, I'm sure he's making a joke about how you said you had a bone to pick with the Collector's Show staff, as I'm also sure he'll explain when he returns.

Times like this, the winking smileys really come in handy.  ;)

Offline CyrusL

• Senior Poster
  • What is the line between good and evil?
    • View Profile
Charles, I'm sure he's making a joke about how you said you had a bone to pick with the Collector's Show staff, as I'm also sure he'll explain when he returns.

Indeed Charles, this was never meant as an insult, simply a good natured nudge, after your response to my previous post on the Hollywood show. I am truly honest when I say I look very forward to seeing that great smile of yours in Brooklyn.  ;D

BTW, I do ask that if anyone is able to go to FANEX please make sure to stick up for Dan on that panel. He's gotten some mixed reviews there before, although I do acknowledge myself the "Dracula" with Jack Palance was less than a masterpiece.

Michael
Your Cousin from Virginia

"I have the deed to Carfax Abbey..."

"Scare unto others as you would have them scare unto you.".. Super Ghoul