Author Topic: They're All Here.  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
They're All Here.
« on: June 23, 2006, 04:04:42 AM »
Every installment of Robservations is now available on this board. So, that means that now searches can be done for/through all 1225 DS episodes.  :)

Offline JosettesMusicBox

• Full Poster
  • JosettesMusicBox
    • View Profile
Re: They're All Here.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 06:53:08 PM »
What an amazing accomplishment!!! 

I myself am very excited to announce that I only have 5 more episodes to watch and then I have completed the ENTIRE show from pre-Barnabus all the way to 1225! 

My family and I have decided that I'm going to make a Dark Shadows Cake to celebrate and have a little party!!   I will post a photo when it is done! 

I think this has taken me about 2 years to watch from start to finish.  How about you other cousins... how long has it taken you to watch the entire series?  Please let us know.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 06:50:13 AM »
It's great to have the complete Robservations here!

How about you other cousins... how long has it taken you to watch the entire series?
Thirty-seven and a half years, and I'm still not finished.  I always was kind of slow.

Offline Willie

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 03:23:32 PM »
I think I saw them all the way through (mostly) when they showed it on Sci-Fi.  Two episodes a day, 5 days a week, however long that takes.  But that was, what?  Ten years ago?  Now I'm buying the DVD's, got sets 5 - 13 so far.  Just got 13 the other day - very excited because I barely remember those stories.  And, I get to see Magda the gypsy for the first time in a decade! 

Offline Willie Loomis

• Senior Poster
  • willie rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 06:58:21 PM »
How about you other cousins... how long has it taken you to watch the entire series? Please let us know.

it took me less than a year, don't ask me how but weekend filled DS, home from work, DS, can't sleep, DS, getting ready for work, DS   but i do remember being depressed and almost at tears because there were no more episodes to watch.  it was so emotional and  it was sad, very sad.   i am currently after a few months watching again, this time also watching the pre barnabas eppys as well.