Author Topic: Episode #0106  (Read 892 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23517
  • Karma: +211/-12939
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0106
« on: September 18, 2025, 03:50:48 PM »
 [eek]



[easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked]

Offline dom

  • Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • DIVINE ASCENDANT
  • *****
  • Posts: 13316
  • Karma: +591/-47503
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0106
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2025, 04:15:04 PM »
SP: "Yeah, Pete, the guy that can hear dog whistles. Yeah, talking with this guy can be quite exasperating!!"

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7932
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0106
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2025, 07:29:30 PM »
Hehe dom

——
Sheriff Patterson:  This guy’s head is so shiny that I’m getting blinded.  Bald people, right, wear a hat you
hippie.   . . .  What why’d you say I ‘should wear a hat then’? 
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!