Author Topic: victoria in parallel time?  (Read 2909 times)

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
Re: victoria in parallel time?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2006, 01:59:22 AM »
I'm not too fond of Parallel time and I've always been more interested in the real time characters, but if they had used PT as an opportunity to let  the underused (by then) core cast shine and bring back some old favorites, I would have enjoyed it more.

I think the perfect time for PT would have been right after the Dream Curse storyline and BEFORE all that Adam nonsense--worst plotline ever that Adam/Eve one.  In fact, they could have skipped that whole Adam/Eve plotline as far as I'm concerned.  Made me want to puke.   [repuke]

Now that I've suffered through it on DVD, I'll never watch it again.
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2006, 06:36:18 AM »
They should have come up with new plots or at least diverged far more from the basic plots for Jeckyl and Hyde, and Rebecca.    For Rebecca, there should have been surprising twists specifically meant for people who knew the Hitchcock film.     I mean, going against expectations by having something very different happen up in that room where [spoiler]Hoffman's trying to get Maggie to jump.[/spoiler]And perhaps Hyde's really the "good" one, maybe because it's PT...  
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 08:26:37 AM »
Was the character of Maggie's sister Jennifer intended for Marie Wallace? If not, that could have made an interesting part for Alexandra. It would also have posed some interesting questions about the RT Vicki's origins
Fade Away and Radiate