Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0082  (Read 170 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0082
« on: February 19, 2024, 01:14:42 AM »
Robservations #82

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0082

Offline McTrooper

• NEW ASCENDANT
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 06:51:34 PM »
Exchanges between Burke in Sheriff Patterson are a highlight of these early episodes.  The pen theory might get a bit over done a bit, but sets up a lot of tension and is a more logical source of drama than some shows in general provide. 

I know it would never happen, but imagine if Malloy‘s death was condensed into a mini series with digitally improved video quality.  Or what if someone wrote a book inspired by the story line.
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2024, 04:35:02 AM »
 [Easter Flowers]. Vickie tries to get David to focus on his studies, but he is much more interested in Malloy’s death and hopeful of Roger’s part in it. He also is fascinated by Vickie’s pen. Roger sees that Vickie has the pen
     Meanwhile at the cafe, Burke harasses the sheriff about Malloy and his suspicions about the pen. Roger shows up and Burke badgers him about the pen.
     Roger returns home and sees Vickie has the pen. He tries to get Vickie to leave town. No doubt taking the pen.  Later Roger purloins the pen. 
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times