Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0073  (Read 186 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0073
« on: August 11, 2023, 02:36:00 AM »
Robservations #73

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0073

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 04:56:04 AM »
Well, sheriff Patterson certainly isn't pulling any punches with Sam.

I always enjoy Liz and David scenes tho Bennett had a bit of trouble with the first scene. Sometimes David appears to be the smartest person in the room. Or at least the most honest.

Maggie and Sam. I really enjoy KLS as Maggie. Their scene didn't work very well in my opinion. Ford isn't subtle enough for my taste.

Accidental death due to drowning. As if. I guess, as Sam predicts, we can look forward to Burke going on the rampage, lol. Well, we know he'll be yelling a lot.

Cute scene with David Sam And Maggie in the diner. Henesy elevated the scene bringing the best out in Ford.

The opening location footage was cool and I always like viewing Collinwood live framed by leaves.

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2023, 04:09:40 AM »
     Sam’s turn to drop in on Sheriff Patterson.  All Sam gets offered is coffee. Patterson knows what he really wants as does daughter Maggie when he drops in on her also.
     David and Aunt Elizabeth go round about Burke and both are equally stubborn in their points of view. David predictably tries to get Vickie in trouble and then goes against his aunt’s edict to go upstairs. He sneaks into town and converses with the town drunk and his daughter at the cafe.

In reality, this episode should have featured the other two missing participants along with Sam.  Though it does seem right that the most powerful woman in town gets the news first.  It’s accidental.  Burke will be infuriated as will his accomplice Mrs. Johnson, while Roger will rejoice and maybe Sam will celebrate by boozing it up at the Blue Whale. We shall see.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times