Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0071  (Read 210 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0071
« on: June 26, 2023, 12:29:30 AM »
Robservations #71

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0071

Offline McTrooper

• NEW ASCENDANT
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2023, 10:42:33 PM »
I usually appreciate the introduction that aren’t super repetitive, but this intro seems like it was laying it on a little thick.  Not bad stuff, just too much. 

However really through the Robservations summary there’s a lot of really good dialogue in the episode I really enjoyed.  The tour with Rodger and multiple Sheriff Department scenes were really nicely done.  I imagine they were acted out well also. 

Like the Sheriff coffee scene particularly.

And Rodger pretending to be nice.

When I’ve finished the 1841 Parallel Time story I should revisit the really early episodes by watching them. 

Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 04:17:35 AM »
     The sheriff is calling at Collinwood early, according to Roger. The sheriff says that he has to rise early with all that goes on in Collinsport. Just wait.
     Vickie comes downstairs and Roger sweet talks her into going to tour the Collins holdings. His ulterior motive is to get her to give more evidence of his innocence to Patterson. They dine as the swanky cafe.
Vickie ponders the Collins transition from whales to sardines. Burke arrives to stir things up.
     There are lots of nice outdoor walking scenes leading up to the jailhouse so Vickie can help Roger establish his innocence.
     Then for some reason Roger nor Vickie plan for her return to Collinwood and of all people she has Burke take her despite Vickie’s fears her employer may be hostile to the idea of her sworn enemy coming to call.

you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times