Author Topic: Re: Barnabas, Liz & The Werewolf on What’s My Line  (Read 342 times)

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Barnabas, Liz & The Werewolf on What’s My Line
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2023, 12:57:25 AM »
So I'm not going insane, Bob - I did see them on some of the many videotapes I had purchased from MPI so long ago.  Like I said, even though I have clear memories of seeing them, I feared I was suffering from DSFMS (Dark Shadows False Memories Syndrome) because I could not recall where.

And I also now remember seeing all those other clips from various TV shows, including The Generation Gap.  But I had completely forgotten those until your mentioning them jogged by noggin.  Now if I can only remember what I had for lunch.

Gerard

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2023, 11:24:44 PM »
So I'm not going insane, Bob - I did see them on some of the many videotapes I had purchased from MPI so long ago.  Like I said, even though I have clear memories of seeing them, I feared I was suffering from DSFMS (Dark Shadows False Memories Syndrome) because I could not recall where.

And I also now remember seeing all those other clips from various TV shows, including The Generation Gap.  But I had completely forgotten those until your mentioning them jogged by noggin.  Now if I can only remember what I had for lunch.

Gerard

Gerard,

I’ve heard it said that if you can remember where you live and you can get back there by yourself, then you still possess “compos mentis” (command of one’s mind). I understand that President Joe Biden is fond of saying that to his lovely wife, Dr. Jill (a true Jersey girl), at dinner in the White House.  [easter_kiss] [easter_grin]

As for myself, I have always regarded the late Ezra Braithwaite as my role model in life. I mean, the man was well into his nineties and he still was driving a car and could vividly remember his days as a young apprentice at the Braithwaite family jewelry store in 1897 right up to the day that he tragically suffered a fatal heart attack while visiting the great house of Collinwood in 1969. The man was absolutely amazing!  [easter_shocked] [easter_cheesy]

I hope that if I can make it into being a nonagenarian, that I’m as clear and vital as the legendary Ezra
Braithwaite of Collinsport, Maine was at that age!!!  [easter_grin] [Bunny Eggs] [easter_wink]

Bob, avid Prevagen user.

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2023, 04:23:32 PM »
All three of the DS What's My Line appearances are available for viewing on YouTube. The three clips have been posted together as a Dark Shadows special program which means that it's probably been directly from the DVD.

Uncle Roger, or MB, do you know the exact title of these on YouTube?

Thank you,
Patti
What a Woman!

Offline patrickm

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2023, 08:37:35 PM »
Patti, The What's my Line and Generation Gap DS clips are posted separately on You Tube by Robert M.Jensen Vintage Network. He has a lot of videos posted  like for The Honeymooners but also a lot of other DS misc. clips.