Author Topic: Whatever Happened To Alexandra Isles, ‘Victoria Winters’ From Dark Shadows?  (Read 125 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile

Offline patrickm

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
I've been wondering about this for awhile , but this post is as good a time as any to bring it up.

I have noticed in the last year or so, there has has a considerable number of Alexandra Moltke autographed items on ebay. The fact she never attended any Dark Shadows festivals or Hollywood Autograph shows makes me very suspicious that this sizeable  number of signed DS photos could be authentic. They do look similar style wise and even some have personal inscriptions,  but my not having one I obtained in person to compare with sets off alarm bells with me and I have stayed clear on bidding on any. Any thoughts?

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
I haven't checked out the ebay stuff but I can verify that Alexandra does sign items sent to her through the mail. Many years now, I sent her a photo with an SASE. It took several months but I did receive the photo back, signed and personalized. Believe it or not, I found her address in the Manhattan phone book. Park Avenue, don't you know. No idea if the address is still valid.
From what I've heard, she has no problem signing pictures and is quite responsive.

[Bunny Eggs 2]
Fade Away and Radiate