Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0060  (Read 175 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0060
« on: November 06, 2022, 03:24:14 PM »
Robservations #60

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0060

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0060
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 10:06:45 PM »
 [Pump] Guess who’s coming to dinner? Vickie, our heroine in her Nancy Drew guise.  Before this we are treated (?) to David Ford holding the chalkboard with cigarette dangling in hand. 
     The action starts with Maggie and Vickie arriving at the Evans cottage. Vickie finds a painting that looks like her and becomes obsessed over it. Then she tells Maggie about seeing the ghost in the doorway at Collinwood I’m liking their interaction so far, but dreading the arrival which has been spoiled by the opening shot.
     Burke storms into the sheriff’s office and demands answers. I’d like to see the Sheriff haul him off to a cell and say,” until you get a grip on yourself, you’ll be staying here.”
     Sam arrives and reveals that the picture is of Betty Hanscomb who died before Vickie was born. Sam remembers the accident. Burke was really drunk and drove off with Roger and Laura. A man was killed in hit and run. Is this the first time Laura’s name is mentioned? The seem to always refer to her as David’s Mom or Roger’s wife.  Then Burke shows up uninvited at the little dinner party.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times