Author Topic: For Southern California Fans: Karlen and Patrick on "Quincy, M.E." this week  (Read 947 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Orange County station KDOC-TV will show John Karlen's 1979 "Quincy" appearance as a Marine Sgt. in "Semper Fidelis" (though it's listed here as "Hero") tomorrow, April 18 at 10 a.m..  Check your listings for the channel number in your area.

Dennis Patrick's ep "An Ounce of Prevention" airs the following day (Wednesday).

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Oh, to be in California....... [sulk]
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline AKA Laura's Fires

• Junior Poster
  • I see Shadows People...
    • View Profile
    • Dark Shadows @ FashionState.com!
Orange County station KDOC-TV will show John Karlen's 1979 "Quincy" appearance as a Marine Sgt. in "Semper Fidelis" (though it's listed (URL)
as "Hero") tomorrow, April 18 at 10 a.m..  Check your listings for the channel number in your area.

Dennis Patrick's ep "An Ounce of Prevention" airs the following day (Wednesday).

HOORAY!!!  Two of my DS faves...hopefully I can find a fresh tape to capture these treasures.  (If only VHS weren't so hard to screencap, but oh well...!)
Remember...only YOU can prevent Laura's fires. - Smokey the Bear

Offline nedstuart

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Also, Dennis Patrick's Episodes of "The Big Valley" will be airing on the Encore Western Channel Part of the Starz! Movie Channel. The episode is titled " Fall of a hero" airing April 21st 7pm eastern time.

John Karlen will appear in an episode of "Mad about you" airing on the Oxygen Network April 19th 10am & 5pm eastern.

Joan Bennett star's in "Nob Hill" airing April 28th 12:00pm on Fox Movie Channel.

Check local listings for details.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Thanks, nedstuart!  Your alumni alerts are much appreciated.